GDT: Oh there is a game tonight... against old rival @ Kings 3 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

jls24

Apr 30, 2013
If he goes with the Gus-Seabs pairing I'm setting the over/under for goals with them on the ice at 2.5

kuzy

Mar 31, 2012
St. Charles, IL
Big 10 Tournament is on too though.....
giphy.gif

Reactions: migi

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Just watched the lengthy 10 minute highlights after the game without seeing the score, why would anyone torture themselves for 2.5 hours watching Hawks games right now? Its like slow death lol

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Just watched the lengthy 10 minute highlights after the game without seeing the score, why would anyone torture themselves for 2.5 hours watching Hawks games right now? Its like slow death lol
Some people like watching torture. Like really, really like watching torture. I'm not that into it myself, but it's better than coming on this board late and talking out of my ass because I only watched ten minutes.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
What happened to us taking turns every other year? Bring those days back!

Reactions: BrianE

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Sorry, I just picked it from nhl.com. No timezones here in Finland.

sugoi88

Feb 28, 2016
What happened to us taking turns every other year? Bring those days back!
Don't know if the Hawks are up to the task anymore! Seems the "one goal" has changed drastically.
Don't know if the Kings were ever as bad post Cup as the Hawks are now- we really really bad.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Don't know if the Hawks are up to the task anymore! Seems the "one goal" has changed drastically.
Don't know if the Kings were ever as bad post Cup as the Hawks are now- we really really bad.
Kings have been every bit as bad in all departments but goaltending during the years they missed. Quick was out with injury for a long period of time, I want to say, last year, but the Kings still managed to get decent goaltending in his place. The Hawks having AHL caliber goaltending outside of Crow is the reason we're not making the playoffs (though having guys like Toews, Keith, and Seabs play near their peaks would've helped us as well).

Reactions: BrianE

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
Reported second line of Jurco-AA-Duclair sounds terrible.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Kings have been every bit as bad in all departments but goaltending during the years they missed. Quick was out with injury for a long period of time, I want to say, last year, but the Kings still managed to get decent goaltending in his place. The Hawks having AHL caliber goaltending outside of Crow is the reason we're not making the playoffs (though having guys like Toews, Keith, and Seabs play near their peaks would've helped us as well).
The Kings don't have the stones to go all the way anymore. Gone are leaders like Williams, Mitchell, Greene, Stoll, and Richards. Quick still has what it takes from a leadership perspective, but his game isn't what it used to be due to injuries and age. Kopitar has gotten better from a leadership standpoint, but we still have Doughty making comments along the lines of the Kings needing a "veteran presence". Doughty that guy is supposed to be you.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Some people like watching torture. Like really, really like watching torture. I'm not that into it myself, but it's better than coming on this board late and talking out of my ass because I only watched ten minutes.

After watching every game for the past 12 years or so(since it was available online for me to watch since I dont live in Chicago) I just cant stomach watching this team for 2.5 hours anymore, the watching the highlights portion only started 10 games or so ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->