Should this goal count?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Since there is a poll about Matthews goal which was still allowed despite the challenge for goalie interference, I figure we should have a poll about Boston's goal which was clearly offside when you look at this picture, so how could it still be allowed?

D4j6IObXoAEtfUr.jpg

slimbob8

Aug 11, 2016
Why is there a poll for this? It’s like creating a poll asking if 5 is greater than 4. A play is either offside or it isn’t. You can debate it when you don’t have a clear camera angle, but we do here so there should be nothing to debate.

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
I'm assuming the people who voted yes can't read or don't know what an offside is or are just monkeys running amok in some lab just wailing away at a keyboard.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Why is there a poll for this? It’s like creating a poll asking if 5 is greater than 4. A play is either offside or it isn’t. You can debate it when you don’t have a clear camera angle, but we do here so there should be nothing to debate.
Because in the picture I posted you can clearly see the play was offside and for some reason the goal was still allowed.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Refs tried their hardest to give the game to Boston but it was too little to late for both sides

slimbob8

Aug 11, 2016
Because in the picture I posted you can clearly see the play was offside and for some reason the goal was still allowed.

Agreed. The review was obviously wrong. But anyone with a set of eyes can see that so I guess I just don’t see the point of the poll because there’s nothing to debate here.

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
Boston forum is still crying about the Hyman incident. They can't digest their own infractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $16,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Frosinone vs Inter Milan