jamiebez

Apr 5, 2005
Ottawa
So the final list of 8 injured guys Maurice talked about after Game 4 would be:

- Enstrom (shoulder)
- Pardy (shoulder + concussion?)
- Trouba (hand)
- Ladd (sports hernia)
- Perreault (ankle + something else... don't recall)
- Little (ribs)
- Buff (ribs)

Who am I missing?

NBjet

May 24, 2014
Perrault had something going on with his wrist too I believe...

Or hand ligaments? Could be...

Last edited:

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
So the final list of 8 injured guys Maurice talked about after Game 4 would be:

- Enstrom (shoulder)
- Pardy (shoulder + concussion?)
- Trouba (hand)
- Ladd (sports hernia)
- Perreault (ankle + something else... don't recall)
- Little (ribs)
- Buff (ribs)

Who am I missing?

maybe Chiarot? did he miss game 2 due to injury?

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
From Froedman's 30 thoughts.

7. One Duck on the Jets: “We could see how injured they were after Game 1.†Suffice it to say, they took advantage.

SoupaTroupa

WHY NOT US?
Jan 8, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
From Froedman's 30 thoughts.

7. One Duck on the Jets: “We could see how injured they were after Game 1.†Suffice it to say, they took advantage.

That sucks. Hopefully next year they can get themselves into a better position leading up to the playoffs so they can coast and rest a bit instead of having to play play off hockey for the month leading up to the playoffs.

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone
It's definitely a concern with the Jet's physical brand of hockey, that this is going to be business as usual. In fact, even with all the injuries, it's a surprise we had so many guys able to hit the ice during the playoffs. I could easily see worse post-seasons in the years to come, with as many injuries, and more guys unable to play at all.

Then there's the increased wear and tear on the body that'll catch up with our guys over the years, and might limit their longevity.

I like the Jets' hard-hitting play. But we need to get better, so we can take it a little more easy during the regular season, and still clinch a playoff spot. We can't be playing playoff style hockey for 82 games regular season games, it's not sustainable.

Except maybe Stu. He's nearly indestructible, as far as I can tell.

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
Until we can consistently run 4 lines I think it will be tough. You're always going to get the freak I juries but if we can run 4 solid lines it will definitely help out any nagging or minor injuries.

pegjets

Oh Canada
Apr 4, 2013
Any word on Clitsome's progress? I recall toward the end of the season Maurice mentioned he was getting an assessment done (when they were in St. Louis or Colorado) but haven't heard anything since.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Any word on Clitsome's progress? I recall toward the end of the season Maurice mentioned he was getting an assessment done (when they were in St. Louis or Colorado) but haven't heard anything since.

You won't hear anything now until TC. I expect him to be good go

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
This one will be #4

@WFPEdTait: #NHLJets Andrew Ladd will have sports hernia surgery this Friday in St. Louis. #bn

Zhamnov10

Jul 17, 2011
Yup he's still an average AHL player,and I wouldn't be surprised if that's where he plays this year.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Would they ever announce an unsuccessful surgery?

@NHLJets: Andrew Ladd had successful surgery on a sports hernia today; expected to make full recovery > http://t.co/fg0FJTDDym

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->