OT: Official TV & Movie Spoiler/Speculation/Rumor Thread-See Mod Warning in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
For the 500th time...this movie is NOT about the Bothans!! That was the crew that stole the plans for the Death Star in Jedi. Not this Death Star.

Either way...I'm so ready for this one and any and all to follow.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
For the 500th time...this movie is NOT about the Bothans!! That was the crew that stole the plans for the Death Star in Jedi. Not this Death Star.

Either way...I'm so ready for this one and any and all to follow.

Who can keep track of all these death stars. I'm pretty much expecting the next movie to be the empire just making an actual star a weapon instead of just using it for fuel. To differentiate they just refer to as DEATH STAR in all caps (I mean it is bigger)..maybe they could add a empire emoji at the end...you know the gen y's will eat it up!

Ok I got it:

:skull::skull::skull:DEATH :madfire::madfire::madfire: STAR :bones::bones::bones:

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
Look out behind you, Rogue One: Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Official Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

Grand Admiral Thrawn, anyone?

not digging the character changes (Ezra & Sabine). Interesting that they're bringing in Thrawn, guess they are using the EU on some level. No Kallus (unless he's the one informing them about the defectors) ?

Last edited:

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
not digging the character changes (Ezra & Sabine). Interesting that they're bringing in Thrawn, guess they are using the EU on some level. No Kallus (unless he's the one informing them about the defectors) ?

Ezra looks likes he poised to turn to the Dark Side. I don't think he will go Sith, I think he'll go Dark Jedi.

That trailer was mind blowing though. Easily overshadowed any of the Rogue One footage.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
I feel sorry for those fans who attended the Star Wars Celebration in London. They got the Rebels Season 3 Trailer (which was great) but nothing else: no 2nd Rogue One Trailer, no title for Episode 8, nothing.

Last edited:

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I second that. Still have memories from the original series. Probably the best DC super hero trailer I can remember. Finally saw BvS and was like need moar WW.

I love in BvS when she's fighting and the bad guy knocks her sliding back and she grins like "oh yeah it's on"...

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
I love in BvS when she's fighting and the bad guy knocks her sliding back and she grins like "oh yeah it's on"...

BvS wouldn't have been a bad movie if it weren't for Doomsday who looked like a CGI reject from the Lord of the Rings trilogy :shakehead

Last edited:

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
If you need a WW fix, rent the DC Animated movie from 2009, "Wonder Woman". Its incredible.

Oh, and I really want "Suicide Squad" to fail, for some reason.

Last edited:

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
That cartoon bores me honestly.

I would definetly give that "cartoon" a chance. The Season 3 trailer looked incredible -- episode devoted to Sabine and the Mandalorians, episode devoted to the origins of Wedge Antilles, episode where Maul tries to lure Ezra to the Dark Side, and probably two or three episodes devoted to Grand Admiral Thrawn alone. And that's only the FIRST HALF of the season. Season looks like its going to be packed with cool stories and fantastic cameos.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I would definetly give that "cartoon" a chance. The Season 3 trailer looked incredible -- episode devoted to Sabine and the Mandalorians, episode devoted to the origins of Wedge Antilles, episode where Maul tries to lure Ezra to the Dark Side, and probably two or three episodes devoted to Grand Admiral Thrawn alone. And that's only the FIRST HALF of the season. Season looks like its going to be packed with cool stories and fantastic cameos.

I watched season 1, just didn't hook me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->