OT: Official TV & Movie Spoiler/Speculation/Rumor Thread-See Mod Warning in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Well at least we don't have until after the movie comes out to read the novelization that explains all the things the movie didn't explain this time. :sarcasm:
The_Last_Jedi.jpg

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Last_Jedi

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
I was two season behind on Homeland but finally caught up with a binge fest over the last week.

This stuff with Quinn needs to get turned around. Poor guy.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
According to an article I just read in Forbes about upcoming ads for the Superbowl, there will NOT be trailer for SW: TLJ. Just a heads up.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Wow missed that. I watched the first, have the others queued up. Episode 1 was way to alternate reality'ish, what's really real, what's in his mind for my liking. Glad to hear it's progressing. Will check them out now for sure.

I'm still struggling to get through Luke Cage and now Iron Fist comes out Fri.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Wow missed that. I watched the first, have the others queued up. Episode 1 was way to alternate reality'ish, what's really real, what's in his mind for my liking. Glad to hear it's progressing. Will check them out now for sure.

I'm still struggling to get through Luke Cage and now Iron Fist comes out Fri.

Haven't watched it myself. I'm way behind on lots o' stuff and now the Americans is back plus Fargo returns in a month.

I need to win the lottery so I can take some time to get caught up on my TV. :laugh:

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Anyone watching 24? Great action and good plot twists

I'm a sucker for 24. I know the acting isn't great and some of the plot elements make you roll your eyes, but it's still entertaining. Really wish Keifer/Jack Bauer stayed on but I get why he didn't.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Anyone watching 24? Great action and good plot twists

I gave it two episodes before pulling the plug. Felt dated and weird character zoom in foreshadowing like soap opera style. Plus was not feeling the new lead guy.

Legion is some of the best stuff on TV right now. Wild ****.

Cant wait for The Leftovers to start/end in April.

Yes (most definitely for network and cable shows...premiums I put into a separate category) and Yes (still need to pick up S2 bluray).

I can't do 24 without Jack Bauer. Just can't.

Well the last installment with Kiefer did feel oldz but I hear ya. Briefly went on a series re-watch and made it to mid season 2 before Peak TV slayed my butt.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Well the last installment with Kiefer did feel oldz but I hear ya. Briefly went on a series re-watch and made it to mid season 2 before Peak TV slayed my butt.

I've gotten sucked into Designated Survivor. Somewhere deep inside I think I'm hoping he reveals himself to be Jack Bauer, now President of the United States! ;)

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I am absolutely IN LOVE with Legion. I doubt that it is the best comics/suspense/drama show currently on television. Buuut, it is certainly the show I enjoy the most. I basically feel like every single aspect of this show was specifically tailored to appeal to me. The cinematography, the music, the set design, the cast, the dialogue, the fractured narrative + unreliable narrator. It's all perfectly in my wheelhouse!

And, unlike some other popular shows that I also love (including, say, Westworld), the story in Legion ISN'T a mystery that dares the audience to figure out what's going on. Sure it will tease you a little, but then the show straight-up spells out what's going on so that audiences understand it *isn't* about solving a mystery.

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I've tried posting about it on the main entertainment board, but the show doesn't seem to have garnered much interest over there.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
That actually looks very, VERY good. Fingers crossed. Zach Snyder movie, but like the Caps, maybe he's due.

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
Watching Rogue One again since the theater. Really holds up well, except for the first Vader scene....totally corny the second time around on a much smaller screen. Otherwise still so much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad