OT: Official TV & Movie Spoiler/Speculation/Rumor Thread-See Mod Warning in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Anyone see TFA on Blu-Ray yet? My copy doesn't come until next week. Can't wait :yo:

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Anyone see TFA on Blu-Ray yet? My copy doesn't come until next week. Can't wait :yo:

I did. The audio mix was a little atypical...I mean not interstellar level but was interesting how loud the strings were versus the vocals. Felt like more a dolby true HD mix (that said sound quality over all pretty amazing).

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
I'm holding on GOT Season 6 until I read the book. Books are way better than the TV series.

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
I'm holding on GOT Season 6 until I read the book. Books are way better than the TV series.
Hasn't the series pretty much started to deviate away from the books at this point? (I have no clue...just what my wife mentioned to me. She got really bored with the books and said the series is much more worth watching at this point since things are starting to go off the rails a bit)

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I stickied the spoiler thread. Debating unsticking the fantasy/injury thread. It's been up there for years. Half the people that show up don't use it, and we just end up deleting/moving their questions in GDTs. Too much work.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Reviews for Captain America: Civil War are positive so far. Possibly because it wasn't directed by Daniel Snyder.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
What did folks think of superman vs. batman? Haven't seen yet and wondering if it's theater worthy or if I should just wait for it to be available on demand.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
What did folks think of superman vs. batman? Haven't seen yet and wondering if it's theater worthy or if I should just wait for it to be available on demand.

I enjoyed it but didn't love it. That saying, I'm not a comic book fan boy ( I just like Marvel and DC movies) but a lot of those who read the comics didn't enjoy the film. There were a lot of mixed reviews on it, especially if you go over to the entertainment forum and read that thread :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad