Official Player Inquiry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

znarok

Aug 22, 2005
HFboards
Hey, I saw a video on TV talking about WJC canadian teams. At the end they showed a few saves by Andrei Medvedev. I went on Hockey DB and he doesn't have any stats for the seasons after 2002-2003. Does anybody have any news of him? Maybe playing in weaker leagues or something.

Well... Who cares at this point? :dunno:

combine81

Nov 16, 2005
www.spartak-moscow.ru
Hey, I saw a video on TV talking about WJC canadian teams. At the end they showed a few saves by Andrei Medvedev. I went on Hockey DB and he doesn't have any stats for the seasons after 2002-2003. Does anybody have any news of him? Maybe playing in weaker leagues or something.

He's chosen his way. Great talent belonged to one of the laziest players in the world. Now he plays in night league (non-pofessional one) and as i heard he is happy:(:( :(

Slitty

Oct 23, 2005
Does anyone have any update on how Konstantin Barulin is looking over there?

Any idea of his intentions as far as coming to North America?

P_B

He is simply not good enough for the NHL at this point and time, and would probably require more than one year in the AHL to ever be of any help to the Blues. To put it into perspective, he is currently playing second fiddle to a former AHL starter and part-time NHL backup in Vitaly Kolesnik. That being said, I think a transition to the AHL is best for him - as his development seems to have been slown by not having a starting job this year.

combine81

Nov 16, 2005
www.spartak-moscow.ru
Many thanks, combine81. That link is most helpful.

I am, however, having a little trouble deciphering some of the statistics shown there. Please help me work my way through this, and correct any errors I've made.

Here's a copy of Barulin's stat line as of 9:34 AM Central Time on November 10, 2006:

№ Вратари И Ис Г А О Ш Шп Мин сек Кн "0" Ип В Н П
57 Барулин Константин 12 6 0 0 0 4 15 515 3 1,75 0 5 3 1 1

"Г А О Ш" are Goals, Assists, Points and Penalty Minutes, respectively. Barulin has no goals, no assists, no points, and 4 penalty minutes.

I've figured out that "Мин сек" is Minutes/Seconds, so Barulin has played 515:03. That, divided by 60 minutes, is a base number of 8.58 games played. So I'm assuming that "И" equals Games Played In, which would be 12, and "Ис" equals Games Started, which would be 6.

"Шп" is Goals Against, which is 15. 15/8.58 = 1,75, so "Кн" is the Goals-Against Average. "0" would seem to mean Shutouts, and there's no number in that column at your linked site, so my assumption is that Barulin has no shutouts for Khimik.

"Ип В Н П" are, I'm assuming, Wins, Losses, Ties and Overtime Losses, respectively. If this assumption is correct, Barulin has 5 wins, 3 losses, a tie, and an overtime loss.

While looking for context, I went to www.rushockey.com. The most recent info there shows that Barulin had played three games (129:05), and allowed four goals for a GAA of 1.86 and a save percentage of 92.59. Working back from the save percentage and goals against, I calculated that Barulin had faced 54 shots and stopped 50 of them (50/54 = .9259 ) at that time.

129:05/60 = 2.15. 54/2.15 = 24.186 shots against per 60 minutes played in the three games show on Barulin's rushockey.com stat line.

Assuming that number remained fairly constant, I would expect to see somewhere in Barulin's Cyrillic stat line a number somewhere around 207 (24.186 shots against per 60 minutes played times 8.58), to represent the shots against. I didn't see that, so my assumption is that the Cyrillic stat line does not include a Shots Against or Saves statistic. Is there any place where that information can be obtained?

Thanks for reviewing this, and for any other help you can offer.

P_B

Sorry for late reply.
I'm not sure with all И Ип so on:D Somebody will correct you. But i know that В Н П equal to "Wins, Ties, Losses". So that is one mistake i see in your post.

JEI

Jericho
Jun 7, 2004
Any news on Kulemin? What his future outlook in the NHL? Type of player is he?

mooseOAK*

He's chosen his way. Great talent belonged to one of the laziest players in the world. Now he plays in night league (non-pofessional one) and as i heard he is happy:(:( :(

I always remembered Medvedev as being, shall we say, fat. Now he's fat and happy.

dwightkurt

May 25, 2006
Andrej Nedorost

What do you have to say about Andrej Nedorost who played in the RSL for a few years ago, how did things went for him?

12 oz Papa*

Vladimir Korsunov

Hello Russian hockey fans,

Could anyone give me some input on this kid? I've searched everywhere but can only seem to find old information on this Ducks prospect.

Thanks in advance!

combine81

Nov 16, 2005
www.spartak-moscow.ru
Hello Russian hockey fans,

Could anyone give me some input on this kid? I've searched everywhere but can only seem to find old information on this Ducks prospect.

Thanks in advance!
Spent last season in Spartak Moscow but then had to leave the team 'cause there were no team anymore. He didn't find a team in the RSL and is playing for Voskresensk (Vysshaya liga).
This year stats: 26 games, 3g+9a, 36pen.
As for last seasons in Spartak... he couldn't find his game. Was not good in defence and not good in offence anymore (when he was young and came to Spartak school from Dynamo he was a forward:D). According to what i've seen during last seasons, I really doubt that he has a chance to play in the NHL.

12 oz Papa*

Spent last season in Spartak Moscow but then had to leave the team 'cause there were no team anymore. He didn't find a team in the RSL and is playing for Voskresensk (Vysshaya liga).
This year stats: 26 games, 3g+9a, 36pen.
As for last seasons in Spartak... he couldn't find his game. Was not good in defence and not good in offence anymore (when he was young and came to Spartak school from Dynamo he was a forward:D). According to what i've seen during last seasons, I really doubt that he has a chance to play in the NHL.

Thank you very, very much!

francklem

Mar 8, 2006
Hi Russian hockey fan !

I would like to get some information on those players .

DIMITRI VOROBIEV
Denis Istomin
ANDREI PLEkHANOV
Evgeny Artyukhin

Thank you !

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Alexei Emelin?

Just wondering how this Habs prospect is doing this year in Russia?

Any idea on when he plans on coming to North America?

Thanks.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
Since the offer was made in another thread, on another forum...

Could someone please provide current statistics (GP, G, A, Pts, +/-, PIM, PPG, SHG, GWG... as much as is available) on the following 2007 draft-eligible players:

Alexei Cherepanov, Avangard Omsk
Maxim Mayorov, Leninogorsk
Vitali Karamno, Dynamo 2
Sergei Korostin, Dynamo 2
Maxim Goncharov, CSKA 2
Evgeni Dadonov, Cheljabinsk
Yakov Seleznev, Leninogorsk
Albert Polinin, Yaroslavl 2
Nikolai Lukyanchikov, Stupino
Dimitri Tsyganov, Yekaterinburg
Mikhail Glukhov, Mytischi
Egor Averin, Omsk
Artem Dubinin, Togliatti 2
Dimitri Potapkin, Cherepovets 2
Alexander Vasiliev, Dynamo 2
Ilya Fedin, Omsk 2

I'll ask again at the end of each month from now until the end of the season, so I can keep a running update on how these players are producing.

Thanks for your help,

P_B

:bb:

Alessandro Seren Rosso

Jun 21, 2004
Europe
thehockeywriters.com
Сherepanov 28g, 10+9,+5,10PIM,2gwg
Mayorov 20g,5+3,-1,6PIM,1gwg
Dadonov 12g,1+0,even,6PIM
Seleznev 19g,0+5,+3,32PIM
Lukyanchikov 23g,1+4,-2,18PIM
Tsyganov 11g,1+0,even,4PIM

Glukhov 31g,2+1,+1,12PIM
Averin 11g,1+0,-4,2PIM

Last edited by a moderator:

cc

Feb 28, 2002
can someone tell me how Dennis Grot is doing? I know he doesn't put up the numbers, but I was wondering what kind of defenseman he is and how well he is doing.

has anybody seen him play? any insight is greatly appreciated?

Buckleys

Jul 21, 2006
Can anyone tell me when the following players contracts are up...
Igor Mirnov?
Ilya Zubov
Alexander Nikulin
Vitali Atushov
Vitaly Anikeyenko
Kirill Lyamin
Sergei Gimayev and Dimitri Megalinsky - Also fairly certain 1 year left for both, and I know John Muckler tried to bring both over this year.

Last edited:

Tony_S*

Can someone give me the stats on Igor Mirnov, and Ilya Zubov? please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad