Official IFHL draft, Rounds 15 - 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTY

Nov 10, 2002
Toronto
no live drafts during the week...

but lowering the time limit is a good idea. set a date as to when it gets lowered and lets do it!

thecanucker

Jan 25, 2003
Kootenys
Visit site
Anaheim selects Mike Knuble with there 11th round pick.
Anaheim selects Ramzi Abid with there 12th round pick.
Anaheim selects Martin Gelinas with there 13th round pick.
Anaheim selects Eric Desjardins with there 14th round pick.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
thecanucker said:
Anaheim selects Mike Knuble with there 11th round pick.
Anaheim selects Ramzi Abid with there 12th round pick.
Anaheim selects Martin Gelinas with there 13th round pick.
Anaheim selects Eric Desjardins with there 14th round pick.

Check the 11-14 round thread...3 of these players are not available. Only Gelinas is

Blane Youngblood

Jun 17, 2003
Visit site
Dallas Flames Fan said:
Alright, trade to announce:

To Jin: Shanahan + Torres + 16th pick
To DFF: Gagne + 20th pick.

After this trade, the Pens became another contender. The Flames just need to sacrifice some of their redundant offense for a future..After all this is a keeper league :dunno:

Modification, I don't actually have a 20th to give DFF so he has graciously accepted a 21st and 24th to replace it.

So the trade is:

To Jin: Shanahan + Torres +16th
To DFF: Gagne + 21st + 24th

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Patty Ice XXX said:
Actually Lobster's time hasn't expired...please wait for him to make his selection...he comes on daily. I've PM'd him.

It is expired now...The Future is on the clock

thecanucker

Jan 25, 2003
Kootenys
Visit site
Dallas Flames Fan said:
Check the 11-14 round thread...3 of these players are not available. Only Gelinas is
They aren’t in the player's taken thread.

p.s. I did pm Patty Ice XXX and told him to continue off that small list i sent him and i told him once those player's are gone use this list.

shveik

Jul 6, 2002
Visit site
thecanucker said:
They aren’t in the player's taken thread.

p.s. I did pm Patty Ice XXX and told him to continue off that small list i sent him and i told him once those player's are gone use this list.

Naturally the "players taken" thread is lagging and not totally up to date. That's why DFF referred you to the actual live draft thread, which is the most recent. Even then, the first post in the thread is not totally up to date either, because it doesn't have the skipped pick I made up earlier today at the end of that thread(in case you are wondering, it was Konstantin Koltsov :p)

I haven't verified what DFF said, but I trust him that you need to repick 3 of those players you listed. Of course if you check and they are not in the 11-14 round thread, I and DFF stand corrected.

vsmith

Sep 26, 2002
moscow, russia
Visit site
jin said:
Modification, I don't actually have a 20th to give DFF so he has graciously accepted a 21st and 24th to replace it.

So the trade is:

To Jin: Shanahan + Torres +16th
To DFF: Gagne + 21st + 24th

actually i'm not sure we're gonna have more than 20 rounds...

jacketracket*

shveik said:
Naturally the "players taken" thread is lagging and not totally up to date. That's why DFF referred you to the actual live draft thread, which is the most recent. Even then, the first post in the thread is not totally up to date either, because it doesn't have the skipped pick I made up earlier today at the end of that thread(in case you are wondering, it was Konstantin Koltsov :p)

I haven't verified what DFF said, but I trust him that you need to repick 3 of those players you listed. Of course if you check and they are not in the 11-14 round thread, I and DFF stand corrected.
Watched Koltsov play this afternoon---guy is quicker than fast! Made a sweet pass through the crease to Tarnstrom for a PP goal; Tarnstrom was all alone on the backside for an easy tap-in.

BTW, it was Pittsburgh's only score in a 5-1 thumping given by YOUR Columbus Blue Jackets.

I came home convinced that I was gonna steal Koltsov w/my next pick. :(

Blane Youngblood

Jun 17, 2003
Visit site
vsmith said:
five prospects actually. so 35. i think we can do 25 rounds though the draft will then last until the middle of october and then just sign FAs.

I think we move the limit to 3 hours and do the live draft on weekends. We'll be done 35 rounds by mid-october. That's pretty good.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
jin said:
We need to, 12 fw, 6 d-men, 2 goal + 10 reserves + 4 prospects = 34

nope

12 forwards
06 D-men
05 prospects
02 goalies
-----------

You then have the chance to sign 5 reserves (if you haven't drafted them) and fill your farm.

We stop at 25..

SensGod

Feb 27, 2002
Scotia Bank Place
Visit site
Dallas Flames Fan said:
Actually I can't afford to participate in the live draft during weekdays...

I propose we lower the time limit to 3hrs. Yes, some of us do work, some of us sleep but at this point, being skipped over is not that big of a deal. If the draft is important for you, make sure to check a few times a day.

Opinion? Commishs?

I'll second that opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad