Official HF 2005 Mock Draft thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
BobMarleyNYR said:
ATTENTION! I received a PM notifying me that it is now my pick. I think people got confused and jumped ahead. Borro has not selected yet. He is working on a trade down, and likely won't pick until early tonight.

With that said everyone is on the board but Crosby and Brule. PLEASE don't jump like this even if you're only predicting the next pick.

SO ON THE CLOCK AS OF 12:55pm IS BORRO WITH THE 3rd OVERALL PICK FOR THE CAPS!

Sorry i was told it was my pick anyways im still willing to trade down to pick up a second rounder.

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
No need to be sorry... it was just confusion because Legionaire couldn't contain the excitement ;)

I just wanted to keep it from going out of control.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
I've got the 7th pick overall and I would like to trade up or trade down since the guys I projected are available higher or lower ! I've cleared my Inbox so it should be fine with the proposals ! ;)

I could part with the pick for a top-defenseman... What I would like is to get a quality prospect and a first if I trade down !

Thank you guys !

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Anaheim is open to both trade up or down till the 15# spot.
Let me know what you have to offer, I'm willing to offer something interesting to move up.

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
The Washington Capitals are pleased to announce the addition of Fedor Tjutin and the Rangers 6th pick in the first round for the 3rd pick and Jason Doig. Waiting for confirmation.

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
NYR rejects the trade... my apologies to Borro, and everyone else. I did agree to it, but decided against it last minute.

FacelessButcher

Sep 20, 2003
Edmonton
Legionnaire said:
I don't understand that trade. You're giving up Tjutin for Johnson?
No he was attempting to drop 3 spots in the draft and give up a player of negligible value (Doig) for a very good prospect in Tjutin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->