Official HF 2005 Mock Draft thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
Whenever X-Sharkie reconfigures the order, NYR will have the 2nd round picks of EDM and PHI as well as TOR and the 36th overall...

I want to trade up to 18-25. Players and prospects are also for sale.

speeds

Feb 27, 2002
St.Albert
Visit site
BobMarleyNYR said:
Whenever X-Sharkie reconfigures the order, NYR will have the 2nd round picks of EDM and PHI as well as TOR and the 36th overall...

I want to trade up to 18-25. Players and prospects are also for sale.

NYR got a 2nd from EDM last year in the Nedved/Markkanen deal, they don't have a 2005 EDM 2nd.

X-SHARKIE

Askel has untill 5:00 pm et tomorow to make his selection.

If not done by then, any Hawks fans, non Hawks fans can step in and make the pick and become GM of the Hawks.

I'll be slow on updates tomorow night because I'm going to a Wolvs vs Ducks games.

I'll update in the mourning though.

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
X-SHARKIE said:
I'm willing to move the 28th overall pick for two 2nd round picks, higher the better.

Caps could have an interest, but since you are moving down only 5 places (#33 & #55) you would have to add something. Caps need dmen desperately who are NHL ready and centers

Askel

By the way Benning should be fired.
Apr 19, 2004
Malmö/Vancouver
Ok boys sorry for being late had some business to take care of

WITH 2nd overall pick in the 2005 draft the chicago blackhawks pick:Gilbert Brule of the Vancouver Giants

X0ssbar

If Johnson is indeed off the board, Columbus then selects Bobby Ryan with the #4 pick.

X0ssbar

X-SHARKIE said:
Please PM the person who is next after you make your selection.

I have PM'd Borro, but after that pleae take it upon yourself to do so.

Tried to PM vanwycken27 - but the system was unable to find this username. :dunno:

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Dallas is looking to trade up into the 10-15 range. Willing to part with picks and/or players to do so.

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
With the 5th pick Phoenix takes Benoit Pouliot

Edit: I dont think phoenix has a second rounder and i would like to add one, would be willing to deal pouliot if I get another pick in the top 10. And the reason you couldn't PM me is b/c u have my username spelled wrong on the list.

Last edited:

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
ATTENTION! I received a PM notifying me that it is now my pick. I think people got confused and jumped ahead. Borro has not selected yet. He is working on a trade down, and likely won't pick until early tonight.

With that said everyone is on the board but Crosby and Brule. PLEASE don't jump like this even if you're only predicting the next pick.

SO ON THE CLOCK AS OF 12:55pm IS BORRO WITH THE 3rd OVERALL PICK FOR THE CAPS!

X-SHARKIE

BobMarleyNYR said:
ATTENTION! I received a PM notifying me that it is now my pick. I think people got confused and jumped ahead. Borro has not selected yet. He is working on a trade down, and likely won't pick until early tonight.

With that said everyone is on the board but Crosby and Brule. PLEASE don't jump like this even if you're only predicting the next pick.

SO ON THE CLOCK AS OF 12:55pm IS BORRO WITH THE 3rd OVERALL PICK FOR THE CAPS!

Ok, Well then why did Legionare pick for Borro?

That is fine.

If Borro hasn't selected yet. Columbus, Phoenix please waite and consider the options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->