Official bring back yellow numbers on home jerseys topic

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
It needs to happen. The white numbers look ATROCIOUS and I cannot be the only person to think that. Whoever thought it was a good idea and changed it should be fired ASAP.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Yes because it was unnecessary and clearly a regression of the jersey.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
It's the Trump era, of course it's a fireable offense! :) I actually agree with Dizee on this one.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
It needs to happen. The white numbers look ATROCIOUS and I cannot be the only person to think that. Whoever thought it was a good idea and changed it should be fired ASAP.

I didn't really have an opinion either way. I mean its a jersey, who really cares. They wear them so we can tell them apart on TV. We wear them to support the team, not make a fashion statement. But as of about, um....15 minutes ago, I suddenly am loving the new look.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I agree with Dizee on this one. The white numbers just don't look right on a Blues jersey and they should go back to the yellow. Every time I see them come out for warmups I cringe a little. That being said once the game is being played, I really don't give them any mind. On the grand scale of things this issue is near the bottom of the pile for me.

Reactions: TheDizee

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Been saying the white is aweful since I first was them. My feelings haven't changed.

It's hard on the eyes and makes the jersey look generic.

Blah

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
The first time I saw them on television I was trying to figure out which team was on as all I saw was the back of the players. Not a fan of the white numbers at all. Remind me of the old third jerseys. Hopefully they'll tweak them next year as I'm sure they were limited on what they could do with Adidas doing them for the first time.

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
I want to see how the white jersey numbers looks on my tv once the regular season starts so i can get a good view of them during games, before i can decide if i dig the white numbers or not. I've only been able to listen to preseason games on the radio so far.

Klank Loves You

Feb 21, 2015
Let's be real. The jersey provider change f***ed us twice. Kept us from our Winter Classic gear, and made a needless change to a good uniform. At least we didnt get the collar like Chicago did.

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
Haven't seen them live yet but I agree that on TV they look pretty bland. You can barely see any yellow now. There are plenty of blue teams in the league. They should be adding more yellow to the jerseys if anything.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I'm probably in the minority but when I first saw the white numbered jerseys I was appalled and thought they looked ridiculous.

But after seeing them live they've kind of grown on me to where I kind of like them.

In the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal to me yellow or white but I don't think the white is terrible. Just my opinion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->