(Official) Around the NHL Thread 10.0: We're Bad, But So Is The Pacific Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Big no to Ehrhoff from me. I just don't think there's any facet of his game that would help us.

I think he's washed up to. He has had ample opportunity in LA this season as their depth was brutal, he failed. Last season in Pittsburgh, he struggled to be a regular as well, or produce points.

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
He's on a one year right? I'd take him to give a new look on the PP. I'd rather have him on the bottom pair with Engelland than Smid

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
I think he's washed up to. He has had ample opportunity in LA this season as their depth was brutal, he failed. Last season in Pittsburgh, he struggled to be a regular as well, or produce points.

Ehrhoff was great last season, until he had a concussion I believe it was. He's lost his game since then. In his prime with the Canucks he was a great offensive defenseman, especially QBing the PP. He's not that guy anymore.

BTW, I propose that it's time for a new thread title, because the Pacific Division is not bad, only us. :help:

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
Opted to skip the start of the Flames game tonight and watch the... Oilers. Didn't disappoint though, McDavid with 2 goals and 2 assists with a few minutes remaining.

At least his biggest game isn't against the Flames anymore.

edit: 3rd assist for McDavid and 1st career hat-trick for Eberle, after 18 2-goal games.

Last edited:

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
I'm not going to lie I've watched parts of all the Oilers games since he's came back. The guy is a freak. Why universe??? WHY??

Pizza the Hutt

Game 6 Truther
Mar 22, 2012
Opted to skip the start of the Flames game tonight and watch the... Oilers. Didn't disappoint though, McDavid with 2 goals and 2 assists with a few minutes remaining.

edit: 3rd assist for McDavid and 1st career hat-trick for Eberle, after 18 2-goal games.

Yeah i think you might have skipped the wrong game there bud.

WeegarUnderwood

Fan of Intangibles
Jan 13, 2014
Vancouver, B.C

You traitor!

I'm seriously so salty that Edmonton got McDavid. The NHL should've just rolled again once they saw Edmonton won :sarcasm:

AgeOfBennett

Dec 1, 2014
BC
I've noticed in some eastern conference lately that the home team has been wearing the away jerseys. Why is that? Right now in the Buffalo Montreal game, the game is in Buffalo but Montreal is wearing the home jerseys

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I've noticed in some eastern conference lately that the home team has been wearing the away jerseys. Why is that? Right now in the Buffalo Montreal game, the game is in Buffalo but Montreal is wearing the home jerseys

Because they're just being contrarian. I hate it.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Because they're just being contrarian. I hate it.

Same. I HATED it back when the NHL used to do it. then they rectified the problem. NBA does it for every team and it's just not....right.

Home team should wear their predominant colours and away teams should wear the whites because they aren't at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad