Official 9th Baseball ATD Discussion Thread Part II

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
About the same as last round, not so great. We might be nearing the draft's lifespan at this point.

K04yp.gif

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Sorry, I've had a busy law school week entering spring break so I haven't voted yet. Hopefully I'll get them in this afternoon

Pwnasaurus

Feb 21, 2003
Robot City
Matchup posted. Even though I'll get only a few votes in my inbox, we'll say Wednesday by 7am est to decide the championship. Good luck to both teams.

UL Washington

Jun 5, 2008
Thanks to the select few that actually cast their votes.

Its really disappointing that we spend two months drafting and people can't take 5-10 minutes to cast votes.

Pwnasaurus

Feb 21, 2003
Robot City
Its really disappointing that we spend two months drafting and people can't take 5-10 minutes to cast votes.

It is. This is the final one I'll be running, I think it has run its course judging by the participation or lack thereof. Hours spent on running this and it literally takes seconds to vote. I thought UL's idea he proposed to me of being able to vote for yourself would incentivize voting but even that didn't help regardless if a team was still alive or not.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
It is. This is the final one I'll be running, I think it has run its course judging by the participation or lack thereof. Hours spent on running this and it literally takes seconds to vote.

Well if that is the case, thanks for all the hard work devoted to putting this together. Much appreciation for ALL your work pwn.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Well if that is the case, thanks for all the hard work devoted to putting this together. Much appreciation for ALL your work pwn.

Agreed, too bad I didn't discover this draft sooner but glad I got to do it once, it was fun and I learned a bit.

I too don't get the lack of voting, especially since 14-15 of the 16 people were pretty consistent participants throughout the draft which took several weeks and by my count just about everyone else had done this league before and knew voting was a part of it. And yes voting takes far less time than researching your own picks, especially for a noob like me.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Apologies to the AL teams. I voted in the other rounds but this week has just been hectic. I completely forgot it was due this morning. That's on me.

If it's any consolation I would have voted for Cleveland anyways. Again, sorry.

Pwn thank you for always organizing this, I think it's tremendous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad