Otzelor

Nov 29, 2015
the way how the tsn guys pronounce Karnaukhov.... lmao

nice assist from him btw

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Karnaukhov might be a good prospect. I don't know exactly what to make if him, but I would gladly welcome a good Stajan replacement on line 4 if he can be that. 2G 2A

Last edited:

Otzelor

Nov 29, 2015
Karnaukhov might be a good prospect. I don't know exactly what to make if him, but I would gladly welcome a good Stajan replacement on line 4 if he can be that. 2G 2A

He definitely has bottom 6 potential, but I´m not sure if he will ever return to NA.

Otzelor

Nov 29, 2015
Parsons sure is a big game goalie. Great game that was to watch even though I hate shootouts.

player of the game aswell, really showed up in OT.

Russia pulled a Golden State in that shootout tbh

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Did they pull a warriors?
3-1?

Parsons is a beauty. Happy to have him in the system.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Parsons getting a lot of love from McKenzie

Normally hate picking goalies so early but Parsons might be a gem

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Parsons was awesome. He kept getting run and still was dialed in for the latter half of the game and the shootout. Love a goalie who's a gamer, like the Anti-Hiller.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Parsons getting a lot of love from McKenzie

Normally hate picking goalies so early but Parsons might be a gem

I think if they continue to take a goalie in the early rounds each year they'll eventually get a good one :laugh:

Add in that they are continuously bringing in these FA ones too. We're bound to have some stability back there for a few years.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Parsons was awesome. He kept getting run and still was dialed in for the latter half of the game and the shootout. Love a goalie who's a gamer, like the Anti-Hiller.

How great would it be now at a presser if he threw the rest of his team under the bus for not defending him. Going full Hiller.

OvermanKingGainer

Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary

Tyler "Sweet Valley" Parsons

images

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Apparently Parsons is from a military background. If hockey doesn't pan out, he's likely going into the Army. He's got neck tats, he plays with fire, he's kind of a badass. Also, he's such a disciplined kid because of his background and that's why his focus is good. Definitely a different kind of cat, and yes could be a total gem.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Apparently Parsons is from a military background. If hockey doesn't pan out, he's likely going into the Army. He's got neck tats, he plays with fire, he's kind of a badass. Also, he's such a disciplined kid because of his background and that's why his focus is good. Definitely a different kind of cat, and yes could be a total gem.

I guess he can't be the Anti-Hiller after all since they both wanted to be tank commanders

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Karny vs Kylington for the bronze.

Is it bad I'm kind of rooting for Parsons?

OvermanKingGainer

Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Canada was so much more of a team than Sweden. Tough breaks for Kylington who I thought was okay, got robbed of a goal in the first and generally the puck kept getting turned over below the offensive goal line by his forwards leading to him spending most of the game defending. Assuming he picked up a minus on poor net front coverage by G. Carlsson and another on the empty netter after Rasmus Dahlin did a classic Gio Bobble. Overall though I think Kylington played well. Hart was the best player on the ice.

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
Canada was so much more of a team than Sweden. Tough breaks for Kylington who I thought was okay, got robbed of a goal in the first and generally the puck kept getting turned over below the offensive goal line by his forwards leading to him spending most of the game defending. Assuming he picked up a minus on poor net front coverage by G. Carlsson and another on the empty netter after Rasmus Dahlin did a classic Gio Bobble. Overall though I think Kylington played well. Hart was the best player on the ice.

Felt that call that was made on him during that 2 on 1 was a little weak personally. He played that 2 on 1 pretty well.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
They choked. Pretty awful for them, but it seems likes Sweden has a tough time stepping their game up when they need to. Kylington was really good this game.

Yeah Kylington deserved his player of the game award today. I imagine that he's incredibly mad that he wasn't able to get a shift in OT before Russia scored.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Incredible pass on the 4-4 goal from the Fox. IQ is absolutely there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->