OFFICIAL: 2012 Free Agent Results Thread

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Sorry for the delay Gentleman. I am away for the weekend and didn't get to completing the information for the 2nd bids. I will complete it on Monday

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Sorry to be bearer of bad news to MIN but Corey tropp is property of the Bruins.

R

I knew somebody had him, but Dan's right, he's not shown on your roster. I know Kershaw and I both checked as well because I was shocked nobody had him, but now that you mention it I do recall you having him. Must have disappeared at some point.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
I knew somebody had him, but Dan's right, he's not shown on your roster. I know Kershaw and I both checked as well because I was shocked nobody had him, but I recall you having him. Must have disappeared at some point.

Yeah, I see him now. In the 2012 prospect page...

Dammit...

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
I knew somebody had him, but Dan's right, he's not shown on your roster. I know Kershaw and I both checked as well because I was shocked nobody had him, but now that you mention it I do recall you having him. Must have disappeared at some point.

Yes he has him...I know cause I ask for him last year...but....

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
The DEADLINE for new offers is the end of day FRIDAY, July 27th, 2012. This is for 2nd bids in the 1st round ONLY. A second round of free agency will follow next week. The UDFA lottery will be held next week.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
You will notice a few players still missing. Those will be cleared up today. Jeff K is assisting the process by casting an editorial eye over the offers and helping me find stuff I've missed or ha not yet made decisions on (such as are offers high enough for a player to sign even though they may be as low as a 3rd less than NHL salary). Thanks for your patience!

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Changes & Updates:

Joel Ward, Anntti Miettinen, Andrew Ebbett have not signed any of the offers presented as they feel they were below market value. They will see if they can attract better offers in round 2.

Tanner Glass is going to a second round of bidding (reflected in the main post and 2nd bids threads)

John Mitchell is going to a second round of bidding (reflected in the main post and 2nd bids threads)

Thanks to Jeff for spotting these omissions...

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
Have the results for 2nd round been posted somewhere? I am speaking about guys such as Jason Blake etc who wasnt signed in the 1st round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->