Blue Jays Discussion: Off-Season Madness the 11th: BJ's like Dickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
jp arencibia ‏@jparencibia9

Just involved in a huge trade... Traded 4 blue M&M's and a color to be named, for a Purple G2 Gatorade and cash for a snicker bar! #Rumors

hahaha

G2 gatorade is awful and if I understand it right, he also gave up a Snickers. JP got hosed. Clearly he hasn't learned from his boss.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario

Just involved in a huge trade... Traded 4 blue M&M's and a color to be named, for a Purple G2 Gatorade and cash for a snicker bar! #Rumors

hahaha

Has to be fake, nobody in their right mind would deal gatorade + cash for 5 M&M's.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010

hahaha

Tough to see the blue M&Ms go. So much potential.

Jacob8hockey*

This exact has been talked about at length for pages now. And if you're going to post rumors, you need to source them.

HOLY ****! I just noticed your avatars eyes move.

Also I saw a tweet by someone verified that the deal already has a few physicals done.

Jeff Passan‏@JeffPassan

Source: Mets-Jays inching toward finish line. At least some players' medicals have been reviewed and OK'd. At this point, it's imminent.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005

hahaha
JP is freaking awesome. I love him, legit.

pooleboy

Dec 23, 2009
Ontario
also needs to be pointed out as i read more into this... that "on the table" could have meant the nym gm and if this deal hasn't gone through yet you know aa would have said no to it by now.

edit: (im just panicking were trading tda)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
one thing is for sure.. we freaking love our Jays. how is that almost at 1000 already? lol

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Why? Perfectly valid observation.

The way he states his claim, like everyone is stupid and doesn't know what they're talking about. I'm sure if Syndergaard + TDA are in the deal and we don't get young value added to RAD then he'll cover up his thoughts and try to say how AA came out on top.

Felstead

Boss Status
Feb 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Personally good on JP. Keeps the comedy in times of huge rumors about himself.

EDIT: Apparently the Vitamin water was asked about, but nothing came of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->