Brodin-Dumba
Quincey-Reilly

Stalock

After Hours is a must watch tonight:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sk8M8 and Calculon

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Gonna have to miss this one but don't think I'll regret it. Flames-Wild games tend to be huge snoozefests

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I honestly believe the Stajan scratch is all about giving ice time while allowing those less deserving a squeeze more to prove themselves. Matt should be back in and then stay centring barring a miracle.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
I honestly believe the Stajan scratch is all about giving ice time while allowing those less deserving a squeeze more to prove themselves. Matt should be back in and then stay centring barring a miracle.
Ya, looks like a complete shake up of the bottom end of the roster just to see what works. Better players will stay while I'd imagine Stajan would be the first one brought back.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Excited to see if we get last years’ Kulak or this preseasons’ Kulak.

If we get the guy who deserved to be a full timer last year tonight; watch out because it automatically makes Stone a better player.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
The cult following Kulak has, is so f***ing ridiculous for such a shitty player. Reminds me when everyone was in love with Nakladal

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
For sure above Freddie. Freddie to me, hasn’t done much to earn a job on this team above Janko.
Hamilton is on the team to sit in the pressbox and make the occasional start when they want to shake things up. It would be a waste if Jankowski was doing that.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Hamilton is on the team to sit in the pressbox and make the occasional start when they want to shake things up. It would be a waste if Jankowski was doing that.

Jankowski is free to move around and someone like Staj it Hamilton would never be waiver claimed.

I’d much rather have Janko come up from the AHL if only for a two game stint rather than just slotting in Hamilton to ‘shake things up’. The whole premise of this game is to win: hence trying to always have your best lineup on the ice.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Jankowski is free to move around and someone like Staj it Hamilton would never be waiver claimed.

I’d much rather have Janko come up from the AHL if only for a two game stint rather than just slotting in Hamilton to ‘shake things up’. The whole premise of this game is to win: hence trying to always have your best lineup on the ice.
If we do that, I would rather do it for early week games so he still gets his time in with the Heat too. Janko played last night, would be traveling and playing today too, that does nothing but set him up for injury.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Looks like that blood sacrifice I made finally worked since the hockey gods decided to play Kulak. Missing this one but I hope the boys have enough fire under them to prove that they're a good team and not just a team with good goaltending.

Gulutzan's comments to Millions have me hopeful that there'll be some chutzpah on the bench tonight. GFG

Reactions: RedHot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->