Pre-Game Talk: NYR vs EDM, 11/11/17 at 1pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ

Another afternoon game, folks. Not psyched, tbh

Let's not go to OT against these guys. Insta-lose because the McJesus-Dr Drai connection is too strong.

Last edited:

DaBadGuy7

Dec 28, 2004
Newark,NJ

First afternoon game of the season, folks. Not psyched, tbh

Let's not go to OT against these guys. Insta-lose because the McJesus-Dr Drai connection is too strong.

Rangers had an afternoon home game vs Nashville in October

Last edited:

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
The real question is what number will he wear for NYR? #9 is retired twice already!

Nice I was hoping they'd still let some heads roll after the shit start to the season, about time this country club atmosphere gets some accountability. McD+Zucc+Kreider for JP+Cam Talbot(f*** U Lunkers!)+7th sounds about right to me.

LGR

Reactions: Chytil and EpicDing

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
If there was ever a time for Edmonton to showcase Pulujaarvi this is the time. Edmonton has been hanging around the Rangers since they made it East. Would not be surprised to see Nash on his way out very soon

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

Another afternoon game, folks. Not psyched, tbh

I actually enjoy going to matinee games on a weekend. Can go to the game, then grab dinner or go out drinking and whatnot in the city. I bought a weekend plan that has some mantinee games. Don't have tomorrow's though. Better than those 8pm games. Went down there for the Boston game, got home very late, but was so worth it. Even if I did get home around 1am, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad