Proposal: NYR & VAN

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008
Why tho? I’m more likely to get the guy I want at 7 than have to be left with only Bouchard at 9 who is the least desirable of the defenceman of the Top10 to me. You’d have to do better than just 1 2nd rounder for me to drop out of a position to grab a guy I want to a point where that won’t be available.
If Zadina falls to 7, why bother? If Dobson is there not a chance! If Hughes is still there it’s not worth it! This just limits Vancouver’s chances at high quality prospect and betters the Rangers.

Reactions: Canadian Canuck

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
To NYR: Vancouver's 2018 first round pick (7OA)
To VAN: NYR's 2018 first round pick (9OA), and NYR's (NJ) 2018 second round pick (48th OA)

That's my mistake as a typo. It is a 2nd.

NY will be happy to move up, but 9OA is needed as a fallback to be used, but more likely in order to move to something higher slotted than 7OA.

I am seeing 1-2 vets + a later 1st
too busy to figure that out now.
later

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
#1. Dahlin-BUF #2. Svechnikov-CAR #3. Kotkaniemi-MTL #4. Dobson-OTT #5. Tkachuk-ARI #6. Hughes-DET #7. Bouchard-VAN #8. Wahlstrom-CHI #9. Zadina-NYR why do they need to trade up
That's a pipedream.

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
That's a pipedream.

Most likely going off the list that Stauffer tweeted yesterday or the day before. I don't see it happening either though. Stranger things have happened, however. I mean who saw Cherepanov falling to 17 in 2007? Or Fowler falling as far as he did in 2010?

Not saying it will, but it does happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad