Waived: [NYR] Tony DeAngelo (Mod: No politics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Unless I have missed something, it sounds like this story has nothing to do with K'andre Miller. Deangelo has a history, but I haven't seen anything that says this was race or politics related. Or that Miller was involved.
Nothing verified

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
Not always but sometimes grasping at straws is better then jumping to negative conclusions without any real facts.

Its called being an adult and waitinf for information. You sound like you watch and believe every single thing the news says. "Well someone on CNN said it so it MUST be right"

All this thread is, is supposition and derangement on a typical HFB scale. No info... no facts...no experience personally but everyone knows better and will give their 2 cents. Knowing full well they would never eat crow when they are wrong

See here's the issue: why? We have more reason to have negative views of DeAngelo than not, this is not a court of law...shocking I know because some of you always parade "innocent until proving guilty" like it holds weight in this context. Drawing the conclusion that DeAngelo is just an all around good dude because we don't have video evidence isn't this adult take you think it is.

Scepticism and waiting for facts is fine but these kind of situations are more than likely to be resolved behind closed doors and not see the light of day and since again this isn't a court of law that is also fine. And frankly the truth is likely never to fully come out because the matter is likely done with, so you are basically just saying no one can have a bad opinion on DeAngelo. The conclusion being drawn on DeAngelo's character here isn't just out of the blue he just got waived in the first couple weeks of a 10 million dollar contract ffs and has a history of undesirable behaviour.

I doubt you believe at all that DeAngelo is an all around good dude you're clearly just pushing a dude complains about social media on social media agenda.

As for your second post yes you are correct I am more likely to believe news outlets than your opinion.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
I guess it’s irrelevant to this discussion, but statistically it was absolutely the worst so far in the three games. We can go back and forth about the goals and the performance, but I’m still curious why there can’t be an altercation with a goalie. And how do we know DeAngelo started it?
Which is the safer bet: the player who’s getting punished by his team, who were there; or the player who’s not?

Common sense dude. You’re trying REALLY hard here.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
Three sources came out today that the Rags were very concerned with how DeAngelo treated K'Andre.

Report: DeAngelo, Georgiev Allegedly had ‘Altercation’ Following Loss vs Pittsburgh

Lol Adam Herman does not have any sources. That dude talks out his a** 98% of the time. I dont believe one word he says. Thats the furthest thing from a credible article ive ever seen. Herman has been the biggest DeAngelo hater, both on and off the ice, since he came to NYR

That being said, I think the Rangers are better off with TDA gone anyways. Hes just a distraction at this point. But this is just Herman pushing his agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad