Confirmed with Link: NYR signed Vinni Lettieri

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Is he a center? Does he have speed? Maybe there were different considerations for Nieves promotion. Just hoping the Rangers find someone who gets DD out of the lineup.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Curious to see what he can do. He was supposedly a depth guy according to most reports when he signed. The same however was said about Kerfoot and Butcher who both appear to be more than depth, LOL.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I mean look at this guy, though. He looks like he's already killed your entire family.

4ehVGFEX.jpg

Does anyone remember the movie The Client? There was one Mafioso, Barry the Blade, and this kid must be related to him. I'm Italian and in my extended family I have some frightening looking folks, but Lettieri is up there. :laugh:

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
I mean look at this guy, though. He looks like he's already killed your entire family.

4ehVGFEX.jpg

Does anyone remember the movie The Client? There was one Mafioso, Barry the Blade, and this kid must be related to him. I'm Italian and in my extended family I have some frightening looking folks, but Lettieri is up there. :laugh:
Looks like if you see him in the tunnel after the game, you know your time is up.

Reactions: haveandare

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
Came for Intel of how he is doing ended up with a just a laugh oh well 13 in 17 I see. Me like.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
NYR2K2 and E-train- WTF, this is too good to be true — are those pictures real?

He is my favorite Ranger already. What a character.

Reactions: nyr2k2

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
look at his entire outfit.. He's clearly a psychopath lol
This had me rolling. Too funny.
Shocked he didn't make the team out of camp, hopefully it's just a matter of rounding out his game......he and Jesper seem like two peas in a pod......maybe with Grabner?
Gonna be a keeper. And already better than at least 2 Rangers holding a spot.

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland

Yeah, the one I posted is his current Twitter profile picture. Even his Wolf Pack photo makes him look like the most Italian motherf***er alive.

Lettieri_Vinni-cb079113d0.jpg

His old man was a footballer back in the NASL in the 80s, apparently, and there are lots of pictures of him doing stuff with birds. So, they seeem like a fun family. Also his dad at one point looked like Andre the Giant:

Kicks%2079%20Head%20Tino%20Lettieri.jpg

He also looks like my dad in the 70s. LOL.

Anyway, back on topic, I'm glad to see him doing well. It would be great if some of that production translated to the NHL level.

Reactions: lucky13 and Ola

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
This had me rolling. Too funny.
Shocked he didn't make the team out of camp, hopefully it's just a matter of rounding out his game......he and Jesper seem like two peas in a pod......maybe with Grabner?
Gonna be a keeper. And already better than at least 2 Rangers holding a spot.

In a way his season reminds me of Hagelin. Turning pro after 4 years of college, starting in the AHL despite a strong camp and a serious chance of getting called up after being one of the top players on the HFD team.

E-Train

Feb 27, 2002
New Jersey

He kept the stuffed parrot in the net whenever he was the goalie. Was funny to hear that name again when Vinni signed.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
In a way his season reminds me of Hagelin. Turning pro after 4 years of college, starting in the AHL despite a strong camp and a serious chance of getting called up after being one of the top players on the HFD team.
Hope he continues to work hard and improves.....this team needs a little "rounding out" with better contributions from the bottom 6. I loved his game in pre-season. Should be good on PK with Jesper for starters. Tough on the boards and won battles. Decent shot too, from what I saw.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->