Pre-Game Talk: NYR @ PIT - 12/5/17 @7:30 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
These periods of days off are the worst for Hank. They gotta keep it simple and contain the neutral zone and walls against Pitt or they’re gonna get torched.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
We have never been dominated by this Pens team the last 10 years like we were dominated by the Pens in the early 90s. We always have played tit for tat against the Pens since the Hank era began.

They've dominated us since they changed their coach

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
kreider%20crosby.jpg

Make it a double and chase it with a Kampfer hip check or Staal blue-line standup.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
We have never been dominated by this Pens team the last 10 years like we were dominated by the Pens in the early 90s. We always have played tit for tat against the Pens since the Hank era began.

We haven't played tit for tat the last few years and were always beaten by them under Torts.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
These periods of days off are the worst for Hank. They gotta keep it simple and contain the neutral zone and walls against Pitt or they’re gonna get torched.
Think his old age appreciates the days haha

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
3-4-2 in the regular season since Sullivan took over.
Certainly not great, but far from being dominated.
Agreed. My memory tells me we lost at least 2 games if not 3 by late game tying goals and losing in OT. We could easily be 6-3 in last 9. Don't think I'm wrong.
We haven't played tit for tat the last few years and were always beaten by them under Torts.
Under Torts? Yep. Don't think Pitt liked Torts too much. Didn't Torts call out the league in reference to Crosby and all the calls he gets? Maybe that's where "crybaby" originated? Lol.

Reactions: will1066

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
It is going to suck if we lose against Pitt with the next game not untill friday.

Hate this schedule
I fear being a step behind with too many days off. Hank doesn't like it either, although keeps him rested. We need Hank to NOT allow that 1st goal, especially early. Don't allow them that all important 1st goal. We have been a good come from behind team, but you don't want to be behind Pitt. Take it to THEM, they can be had........and Murray is injured. Jarry is their new Murray. Oh nooooo!

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Hopefully Zibby will be back for the 6 in 9

6 in 9 games huh? I mean yeah when the schedule has 3 to 4 days off in between games they have to start piling them on, not sure why the schedule is like this. Teams also still get that sorta bye week right?

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Feels the same way for me. I haven't been able to watch a game in the past week+I've been so busy with work and school and parties I haven't got the chance to watch one since I've been out everyday. A W would be nice here
lol I thought the game was last night, thankfully I had to go out with some friends last minute yesterday instead of today. Around 7:45-8 my phone died for a bit and I asked them what the score was, they told me there was no game. Confused but happy it's today since I have 0 plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad