NY Residents...(Lottery)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoradoHockeyFan

Feb 17, 2005
Denver area
Seachd said:
I imagine everyone'll be using TSN's feed, since they say their coverage is "exclusive". But that's probably better for everybody.
I'm sure that will be the case too for the actual lottery coverage, much like what has been done each year for the draft on ESPN2. Then each of the networks might break away at some point to their own local breakdowns.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Sanman19 said:
MSG is going to have the Rangers, Sabres, and Knicks this winter? That going to be some crazy programming

Rangers will be blacked out though in the upstate area, and Sabres will be blacked out in the lower NY/NYC area.

nyr7andcounting

Feb 24, 2004
Yizee said:
MSG Does a GREAT job on covering Rangers hockey - they do not ignore it like ESPN and others do they give plenty of attention to it and I wish every station was like this
Well it helps that the owner of the team also owns the station.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Cablevision/MSG has a major stake in the NHL.They have the TV rights to the Rangers,Islanders,Devils and Sabres which will make up the majority of their programming with the Knicks.MSG lost the Yankees after the 2001 season to George Steinbrenner's network YES.The Mets are leaving to MSG to form the MetWork with Comcast.YES has the Nets.MSG/FSNY will have no summer programming while MetWork/Comcast has no other programming besides the Mets

NYRangers

Aug 11, 2004
Well saying 'MSG does a great job with hockey' is true. But it is basically the Rangers/Knicks channel. Its the Yes Network of hockey.

DevilFisch

Jan 11, 2003
Edison, NJ
www.inlouwetrust.com
Woah. Sweet.

I'll be sure to finish work quickly so I can come home and watch this. (I love working my own hours)

Aside: YES doesn't air Knicks games, they air Nets games. So...if YES aired hockey games, they would probably be Devils games if it weren't for FSNY.

The Joker*

Of course they're gonna air it. They want everyone to see their Rangers get the #1 overall pick. They prob already know it too.

bymer

Jan 16, 2005
NYC
Oil3rs said:
Of course they're gonna air it. They want everyone to see their Rangers get the #1 overall pick. They prob already know it too.

*yawn* don't you people get tiered of saying the same crap over, and over, and over, and over again? So what if the Rangers don't get the #1 overall pick? What then, you gonna come up with another stupid ass theory? Do you know that anything is rigged? do you have proof? does anybody else here know the same for a fact? No, I didn't think so. so sit back, relax, and wait for the lottery to actually take place, and when TO or DET or some other team wins, then you can surely have a big outlet for your insecurities and greed.

be original, for a minute.

Pure Slaughter Value

Jun 6, 2002
New York
Visit site
bladeNYR said:
So true. They would be even better if Dolan wasn't around. You can tell that they had to hold back several times when the Rangers were playing bad.

I've said it before and will post it again. JD on MSG is a Ranger shill per MSG's "gag order".

If you've watched the Rangers on national TV he shreds them and is much more impartial. It's like watching two different commentators.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Lost Kangaroo said:
Does someone have confirmation that this will be on MSG. Their website does not list it as being on. Neither does any of the tv listings websites

I can tell you, for fact, that I saw it on screen...and it was discussed at length. Usually, TV listings are set pretty far in advance, and this is obviously a pretty spur-of-the-moment thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad