Post-Game Talk: NY Rangers vs Tampa Bay 3/8/18 - 7:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Is there any chance at all that Gorts will land Tavares?
giphy.gif

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
2018-19 lineup
Kreider - Zibanejad - Buchnevich
Kovalchuk - Chytil - Namestnikov
Spooner - Hayes - Fast
Vesey - Andersson - Grabner
Putting Andersson there is a complete waste and would stall his offensive development playing on the 4th line, just throw Nieves in there or see what Fontaine can do. Andersson should get another year in the AHL

Reactions: leetch99

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Trade Ziba as soon as this offseason. Very damaged goods.

I'm 100% infavor of bringing Grabner back but the lineup above is too finesse. Need some size and snarl. If it's all 5'11'' guys who can skate but don't hit, that's not going to cut it.

Zuc is finished here.Yes he scored a goal but him being one of the leaders in that room has to change. Great guy, has peaked and will only continue to regress.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Fine, but our NHL team should be getting better and better each of those years.

Well, they’re going to suck the rest of this season, and they may suck even more next season. Hopefully, they’ll start to puts things together in 2019-20, and if all goes well, they could be a bubble team. But, I’m expecting suckage for at least another year.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Well, they’re going to suck the rest of this season, and they may suck even more next season. Hopefully, they’ll start to puts things together in 2019-20, and if all goes well, they could be a bubble team. But, I’m expecting suckage for at least another year.

I'm fully expecting to miss the playoffs but I don't see why next year's team has to be worse than this one, unless we're keeping shithead behind the bench.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
I'm fully expecting to miss the playoffs but I don't see why next year's team has to be worse than this one, unless we're keeping ****head behind the bench.

Because, we won’t have a #1 Dman, and Brady Skjei will be our best defender. If a new coach comes in, he probably installs a more conservative defensive approach, and therefore this team is less likely to score as much. And Henke will be a year older trying to cover up the holes. If more young players are coming in, that likely also means more young player mistakes. Then there’s the matter of depth. Lots of reasons for more suckage.

Reactions: Inferno

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Because, we won’t have a #1 Dman, and Brady Skjei will be our best defender. If a new coach comes in, he probably installs a more conservative defensive approach, and therefore this team is less likely to score as much. And Henke will be a year older trying to cover up the holes. If more young players are coming in, that likely also means more young player mistakes. Then there’s the matter of depth. Lots of reasons for more suckage.

Even if that's the case, I am looking forward to at least sucking at hockey, as opposed to whatever the f*** sport we play under this coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->