Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
2611vp.jpg

He's invisible...

until he puts up 10pts in 6 games.

Jayan

NYR fanatic
Jul 6, 2012
Just watched the recap... so many dumb plays and dumb goals... for both teams..

unworthy of the NHL

Not impressed by anyone but Georgiev

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Better hope some of the futures the Rangers have pan out (and the next crop of draft picks) because the current personnel is close to the league's bottom.

I hope Skjel improves. That would mean the team will have at least two good NHL defensemen.

I also don't think the Rangers have a single legit 1st line player on this roster.

How bad will this group of forwards be if Chytil and Andersson don't turn out to be players?

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Better hope some of the futures the Rangers have pan out (and the next crop of draft picks) because the current personnel is close to the league's bottom.

I hope Skjel improves. That would mean the team will have at least two good NHL defensemen.

I also don't think the Rangers have a single legit 1st line player on this roster.

How bad will this group of forwards be if Chytil and Andersson don't turn out to be players?

A lot of what you’re saying is a stark possibility that people will have to consider as we move forward.

It’s very easy to fall in love with the idea of a rebuild, but it’s not an easy, sure-fire scenario either.

I think the Rangers will do a good job, but I already get the sense that some people are starting to view it as a given that everything will be okay in two or three years. It’s not.

Last edited:

Nopuckluck

Dec 29, 2017
Kind of pathetic when our top players, our first liners in Mika and Bush are invisible. The whole team wasn’t good enough, but when your “best most skilled players” produce nothing and get outplayed by the other teams fourth line it’s a HUGE RED FLAG. What exactly do either of them bring to the table.

Zucc wasn’t good, but he was involved and emotional.
Spooner was good
Hayes was ok
Vesey was very engaged but not effective
....and on and on and on

Zibby and Buch weren’t any of these.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
while i understand the demands and expectations that these guys will play their collective hearts out until the end of the season, i also understand that its gotta be a grind and not a ton of fun coming the the rink right now. cant blame em really for sucking

these guys havent had much experience tanking.

fire av > give pitts the cup> go to draft >profit> rookie camp> new team > pretend this year never happened.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
while i understand the demands and expectations that these guys will play their collective hearts out until the end of the season, i also understand that its gotta be a grind and not a ton of fun coming the the rink right now. cant blame em really for sucking

these guys havent had much experience tanking.

fire av > give pitts the cup> go to draft >profit> rookie camp> new team > pretend this year never happened.

Management just told those remaining, not only are you not good enough to make the playoffs, we're breaking this team up. Not sure how people thought that could translate into a push for the playoffs.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
I wasn't around last night and didn't see any highlights. Seems like the place didn't burn down. :laugh:

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
Is there any chance at all that Gorts will land Tavares?

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Kind of pathetic when our top players, our first liners in Mika and Bush are invisible. The whole team wasn’t good enough, but when your “best most skilled players” produce nothing and get outplayed by the other teams fourth line it’s a HUGE RED FLAG. What exactly do either of them bring to the table.

Zucc wasn’t good, but he was involved and emotional.
Spooner was good
Hayes was ok
Vesey was very engaged but not effective
....and on and on and on

Zibby and Buch weren’t any of these.

They weren't #Warriors like Girardi and Callahan that's for sure.

Reactions: Siddi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->