GDT: NY Degenerates circle 'round Darling and shoot thick loads of pucks all over his face. Mask.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I think we've done it to Tavares at least once. I also remember a game within the last few years where there was a hat trick on each team and the Canes won.

Not within the last few years, but there was the game where Staal and Little both got hattricks in the 3rd period.

That was still when they were the Thrashers though

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I think we've done it to Tavares at least once. I also remember a game within the last few years where there was a hat trick on each team and the Canes won.

You're probably right regarding Tavares.

For all the headaches this team causes their fans, they do tend to pull some crazy shit out of their ass sometimes. This is one of those nights.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
just read on Sabres board that this was first ever hatty for Eichel, I guess some things never change

Canes and giving out career first`s of everything

To be honest, they could let a rookie in his first game score a hat trick but as long as Canes win I'm good. At this point beggars can't be choosers.

Of course I'd rather they not make things difficult but you know, beggars.....

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
hurricanes-jaccob-slavin-home-red-jersey-02.jpg
Next
oskar-blues-dales-pale-ale.jpg

pouring+beer+on+head.jpg

Soon.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
To be honest, they could let a rookie in his first game score a hat trick but as long as Canes win I'm good. At this point beggars can't be choosers.

Of course I'd rather they not make things difficult but you know, beggars.....
it`s been a long time indeed, it`s just funny how there is 30 other teams in the league and it always seems to be us!

Yeah, they threw that up during the broadcast. But he's a saber, so I'm okay with making his first hat trick turn to ashes in his mouth.
feels good to be on this side! :naughty:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
The half of the roll kebab in the fridge though. Do I take it as lunch for the work? The guys are gonna be a little pissed off if I break out the elephant foot and they have to watch me eat it while having no chance to get their own.

If I don't I'm gonna be hungry.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad