NWHL 2017-2018 Keeper League Rules, Stats & Discussion Thread

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Also a reminder that you do not have to drop anyone, so if you do so please post "No Drops".

Edit-remember roster limits apply to drafting though!

Last edited:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Hey everyone, looks like we lost a few days worth of posts but I have the latest rosters, drops and draft positions all saved.

I need drops from :bolts and from :blues still.

:coyotes needs to drop 1 more to qualify for all 5 of their picks.
:kings needs to drop 2 to qualify for all 5 of theirs as well.
:cbj I haven't heard from you at all.

I won't have time to update everything tonight but I will tomorrow afternoon.

Please Be ready for the draft Saturday.

Last edited:

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

The links to the roster pages, rules and last years 2016 thread on post #1 are now fixed. http://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/135505695/

The draft post (#3) is now updated to where we left off last night. http://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/135506011/

The player drop post (#5) has been updated. http://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/135506493/

I will be creating a new 2017 Draft Thread tomorrow sometime. That will be the thread where we make our picks.

Working on restoring member hotlinks on the team pages and updating the roster pages asap. That might not get done till tomorrow.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Team page with the GM hotlinks in post 4 are now updated. Just click on the GM name to be linked to their user page.

I will have to do the roster pages tomorrow afternoon. I will also put the link to the rosters in post 4 and I will make each GM name on the roster page a hotlink as well.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/135506107/

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I have updated all the rosters to where they were before the forum update. I will be replacing GM names with hotlinks to their user pages and adding a roster link to the team post in the main thread (post #4) later today.

:blues Your the last one!

Benn14

Mar 16, 2013
Vancouver BC
St Louis drop

Andrej Sustr
Nikolay Goldobin
Chris Tierney

I have 1 more drop I will post shortly. Thanks for the patience

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Trying to get used to new site layout its so different

Yeah will take some time to get used to but much easier to use. I'd like them to put a thick black line between posts. Hard to tell the beginning and end of longer posts with quotes and likes etc. But overall I do like it!

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
All rosters, draft and player drop posts are updated. I also updated post #4 with hot links to each persons user home page and a link to their roster.

I will be creating the draft thread today for Saturdays draft and posting that, watch this space for the link!

Final deadline for player drops or changes to your drops is tonight at midnight mountain time.

Once player drops are in no more players can be dropped until Oct 4.

You can still however trade players and trade draft picks so if you want to open up a roster spot you can trade the player to another team for one of their current or future picks.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I have completed uploading the current roster lists into hockeydraft.ca
PM me if you want the login and PW. You can view your roster there and also see your current injuries.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Chicago trades: Their 3rd round pick
to Boston in exhange for: Olli Juoleivi

Thanks for the smooth talks NW. Happy to add a top tier D prospect for our future.

Reactions: Night Witch

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
BTW.... 0.05 for a hit and 0.05 for a blocked shot is a joke.

Next year make it 0.1 or take it off points entirely.

Players getting 100 blocked shots over an entire season registering 5 points? That's insulting. Better to ignore the category.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
BTW.... 0.05 for a hit and 0.05 for a blocked shot is a joke.

Next year make it 0.1 or take it off points entirely.

Players getting 100 blocked shots over an entire season registering 5 points? That's insulting. Better to ignore the category.

I dont disagree.
Remember I was asked to take the pool over last year from someone else who bailed out halfway through and this guy set all the original points brackets up, and I added PIMs, OT GWG and fights this year.
Unless there are objections we can make that change to next years pool.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad