Post-Game Talk: NSH v SJS 7PM CDT Here Fishy Fishy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
I turned off the game to hunt for a song for the next GDT. Take the oldest players off the ice, play the kids, and play the lower lines.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
20231021_214204.jpg

ShagDaddy

Nov 24, 2021
The Boro
Let's all have some WINNER PIE! It is so so sweet! Sam and Tommy N you get first slices.

I had to miss this one because my niece didn't consider hockey games when she scheduled her wedding. (!) But it was beautiful and Preds still won without me so it's okay.

Go Preds!
My niece had her wedding today too. It’s the third Saturday in October so it’s the Alabama/Tennessee game on top of a Preds game. I told my brother he failed miserably as a father by allowing this to happen. (I did not go to the wedding. Priorities and what not).

.500 and looking much better.
WE’RE WINNING THE CUP!!!!!

(Just joking. Or am I?)

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
This thing got locked down before I could post! Now I cant recall my FUs.

Anyways

Preds win! Preds win! Preds win!

Atta boy Juuuuuuice! Atta boy Woody! Atta boy new guy!
Lets get another one!

I think the Sharks were f***ed with out your f***ing them more.

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
There are teams that even if they suck I will still enjoy beating and the Sharks are in that group for sure as are the Blackhawks and Ducks.....well okay most teams in the Western Conference could qualify but I digress

Great game guys, hope you bring that intensity when I show up with guys from work (who have never been to a hockey game) IN A SUITE on Tuesday night. I'd much rather explain our cat calls and chirps than why this idiot is going to the box or why that idiot just scored on us, again.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
My niece had her wedding today too. It’s the third Saturday in October so it’s the Alabama/Tennessee game on top of a Preds game. I told my brother he failed miserably as a father by allowing this to happen. (I did not go to the wedding. Priorities and what not).

(Just joking. Or am I?)

(Just joking. Or am I?)
When Alex told me the date I said, "You know that's Alabama Tennessee Day, right?" "No, no, it's the next Saturday!"

Uh uh, third Saturday in October, dear. In her defense, when she went to Alabama (Alabama resident then, I don't fault her for that) it was probably during those few years they went off script.

It was no contest. She and her sis along with my two are mine, whether I birthed them or not, and she lived with me after graduation. I love her to pieces, so if she wanted me at her wedding I was going to be there. But I did check my phone numerous times.

Reactions: ShagDaddy

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
It seems a lot of people scheduled weddings for yesterday. I only got to watch the 3rd period ... crappy reception in nowhere KY meant I had to pay attention to toasts at the reception instead of hockey.
Solidarity! I feel your pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad