Waived: [NSH] F Liam Foudy waived by the Predators (cleared)

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Because he is better fit than Gagner? Hamblin? McLeod? Ryan? Foegele? Holloway?

Oilers need to add grit to bottom 6 if anything .. Not another speedy winger with no finish

Foudy is like McLeod but less skilled. Or Foegele if Foegele was weaker and fell over every time someone skated near him.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Because he is better fit than Gagner? Hamblin? McLeod? Ryan? Foegele? Holloway?

Oilers need to add grit to bottom 6 if anything .. Not another speedy winger with no finish

It was tongue in cheek as this is the type of garbage add Holland would do and make a speech about money in and out, say it's the best we can do and call it a day. That aside I'm no longer convinced he's not on a leash with Jackson so I don't expect he's an Oiler tomorrow.

Reactions: kevistar

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Should give some GMs Fould for thought.
Maybe a team in need of a forward to check the nuggets for bones, before they shoot them into the crowd, will pick him up. Every team should have a Foudy for that purpose.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
It was tongue in cheek as this is the type of garbage add Holland would do and make a speech about money in and out, say it's the best we can do and call it a day. That aside I'm no longer convinced he's not on a leash with Jackson so I don't expect he's an Oiler tomorrow.
No he wouldn’t lol. There have a few guys already that oiler fans actually wanted that were no good either and he didn’t take them either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad