Now is the time to try RNH with McDavid...

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
It's actually kinda funny that the Edmonton media kinda pressured the Oilers into doing this, I don't think it would've happened if McLellan didn't continually get pressed about this by the media.

Reactions: snipes

Soul8

Jan 20, 2018
It's actually kinda funny that the Edmonton media kinda pressured the Oilers into doing this, I don't think it would've happened if McLellan didn't continually get pressed about this by the media.

That is the sense I got as well. The fans and the media might have this team in the playoffs of they replaced the coaches. Tmac and hos guys would likely be more tolerated on a team that isn't as wise as the oiler fan base and media that can recognize the coaching deficiencies

Nostradumbass

Divinity
Jan 1, 2007
That is the sense I got as well. The fans and the media might have this team in the playoffs of they replaced the coaches. Tmac and hos guys would likely be more tolerated on a team that isn't as wise as the oiler fan base and media that can recognize the coaching deficiencies
The same fan base that has run countless players out of town that we could really use right now?

Don't confuse vocal with wise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duke74 and fuswald

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Nuge is doing great in the assignment. Kudos. But I do want to see more and how they fare against better opposition. Some of these recent games are not giving a total indication. Sens and Canes were awful.

Thing is, you know that Connor was going to be ripping through teams to get the scoring race again. I mean Ty Rattie had a goal and 2 assists tonight. Connor does move mountains on his real on nights and Sens put up no fight.

They will do well against better teams but IMO we need a bigger RW to compliment their games and to battle in the trenches.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
They will do well against better teams but IMO we need a bigger RW to compliment their games and to battle in the trenches.

If only we had a 6'5" manchild that can hammer the puck and is getting better at using his body and speed on the forecheck...

Reactions: ujju2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad