Novoseltsev and Fahey ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dantan

Sep 8, 2004
Is there a chance that Novoseltsev being a good scorer one day or making sigificant contributions to the offense of Phoenix ?

And is there's someone who know what's going on with Jim Fahey. In 2003, i thought he will be a #3 or #4 d-men in San Jose

Thanks

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
Novoseltsev was not tendered a contract by Phoenix, despite playing well at the end of last season. He signed a contract with a European team, I think a Russian team.

Vatican Roulette

Baile de Los Locos
Feb 28, 2002
Gorillaz-EPWRID
Visit site
Patrick said:
Not sure about Novoseltsev but every time I saw Fahey he was just beat around like a ragdoll.

If i remember correctly, Fahey was a converted forward...Although it could have Preissing, i can't remember.

IMO Fahey got caught in the #'s game in SJ. They just have too many good young d-man.

They should trade him.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
I think Fahey has already left San Jose.. I saw his name on the roster of another NHL rookie camp although I cant remember whose.. Calgary? I think it was in the thread asking everyone to post rookie camp rosters.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Stevex said:
I think Fahey has already left San Jose.. I saw his name on the roster of another NHL rookie camp although I cant remember whose.. Calgary? I think it was in the thread asking everyone to post rookie camp rosters.

Not possible since he is still under contract with SJ (why would they cut such an assest?). I haven't heard anything of a trade either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad