Nova Scotia has another 14 year old dominating Major Midget like Crosby did

hotshot14

Oct 21, 2008
new guy

a new player from the pictou weeks is emerging and showing his true abilities. His name is Bobby Hamer and he is a first year from Canso Nova Scotia. He grew up in Canso having to play B and then played for an antigonish team. He dominated at every level he played and recieved mvp of the Bantam AAA provincials. he then moved on to Pictou and is have a great season and is currently tied for 3 in points right now http://www.nsmmhl.com/player_profile.php?player_id=110266&team_id=2341 this is his first year in the major midget and for not playing on the greatest tim i woul say he is doing amazing

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
a new player from the pictou weeks is emerging and showing his true abilities. His name is Bobby Hamer and he is a first year from Canso Nova Scotia. He grew up in Canso having to play B and then played for an antigonish team. He dominated at every level he played and recieved mvp of the Bantam AAA provincials. he then moved on to Pictou and is have a great season and is currently tied for 3 in points right now http://www.nsmmhl.com/player_profile.php?player_id=110266&team_id=2341 this is his first year in the major midget and for not playing on the greatest tim i woul say he is doing amazing

Hamer is average at best.

He has racked up the pts, but ive watched him 3 times in league games and 4 times at the Atlantic Challenge and i dont see Q-upside in his game....as of NOW.

He is a nifty player, good speed, good hands, but doesnt accomplish much without time and space.

He is one to watch, but not a special talent or anything.

Saved*

Haha this is funny.. I played with his brother Brandon... never thought Ben would turn out this good. He was an "Ok" player based on the limited ice time with him, but I'm far older so you can't really compare a 11 year old to an adult.. lol

eraserhead

Jul 14, 2007
Fredericton, NB
Chris Eagles is a defenseman playing for Fredricton this year in Major Midget, he is possibly playing for New Brunswick as an underager along with Devon MacAusland, and Cameron Critchlow. Eagles is suppose to be one of the best d-men in Canada for his age, he is the son of former NHLer Mike Eagles, and his brother plays for the Moncton Wildcats. He is certainly a player to watch for the future.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=401240994

Looks like no more hockey for him.

Capa*

are you kidding me with this thread lol... do realise how badly Sidney Crosby ripped up down here? that is a halirous underrated glare at crosbys past. When he was playing minor hockey here he was putting up gretz numbers...hundreds and hundreds of points in a single season(NO EXAGGERATION)

whitesox_2000_22*

Can we close this thread 14pts in 17 games in the OMJHL as a 16 year old come on Tavares and crosby already had 30 points after their first 17 games he is no better then John McFarland christ!

jharrison1991

Jan 24, 2007
Not to get away from the topic, but I was hoping some major midget experts could hellp me. How is first year defenseman for Weeks Major Midgets, Robert Davis doing? He is a '93 born D-man, but he's 6'1 and the heaviest on the team. Anyone know how he does out there?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad