NOT AN ESPN 30 for 30 - The Hamburglar (Fan-made video)

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
I'm at work, so are you saying this isn't an ESPN production?

That's exactly what I'm saying.

It's like someone from the Ottawa area did a ****** ESPN trailer, replete with some ****** actors who may or may not be trying to promote a certain McDonalds in the Ottawa area?

For example, in the video the claims is made that a local McDonalds owner (replete with fake newspaper ad and guy standing in front of mcdonalds in the ad) decided to give Hammond hamburgers for life.

This owner appears to be a man of south asian / arab descent (in the video). All open source info suggests that it was a multiple franchise owner named John Bergeron that lobbied McDonalds Canada corporate office for this card , along with the promotions.

see link here: http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/andrew-hammond-hamburglar-free-mcdonalds-hamburgers-life-ottawa-senators/

John Bergeron is not south asian / arab looking.

Which is why I'm not sure if this is someones school project, or just a ****** video some friends made and are trying to link ***** for views by posting here and on the mainboards.

What is 100% certain is I wasted 1000% too much time on watching it, then posting this response.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad