OT: Nostalgia Thread? Nostalgia Thread.

Dec 30, 2013
Well, as I woke up today and looked at my wall, I saw the picture I have hanging of Brind'Amour hoisting the Cup and it gave me quite a bit of nostalgia.

After a bit of fishing around I managed to find his jersey retirement ceremony and thought I would share it, as we all can use some nostalgia from time to time

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Also, the year we won the Cup Brind'Amour was averaging 24:17 minutes a game.

God I would love to have another player like him

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
The game was awesome, simply because we managed to beat Philly for a rare victory. Plus, scoring a game-winner with minutes left in the game is pretty great.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
It's weird looking at the highlight video in the first part, because Rod looked so much like Staal (in terms of mannerisms and celebrations on the ice) during his time in St. Louis and Philly.

I wonder what changed to turn him from that excitable youth into the great leader we all know?

Dec 30, 2013
It's weird looking at the highlight video in the first part, because Rod looked so much like Staal (in terms of mannerisms and celebrations on the ice) during his time in St. Louis and Philly.

I wonder what changed to turn him from that excitable youth into the great leader we all know?

It probably involved his nose getting less normal as time went on :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad