Xbox One EASHL: North America West Team Seeking new players

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
Hey guys Team of three here tired of playing 2's and 3's. We need more players. Holding some tryouts. Qualifications are as follows.

1: Mature individual, we are older experienced players who want to have fun and win. Don't bring drama or cheese.
2: Know how to play HOCKEY!!! If you are somebody who comes down the wing doesn't pass and does the same wrist/exploit shot every time, don't bother trying out.
3: Ability to play most nights sometime in the evenings. We are usually around between 7-10 MTN.
4: The desire to have fun and win as a team. We are not the best team in the world but we hold our own. We were 115 games above .500 last year.

If this sounds like something that interests you post your gamer tag and I will message you.

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
Forward or Defence. I like to think I'm pretty proficient in both areas. It's pretty hard to find people who want to play the game properly. About time. I think it could be a good fit.

Diogenes92

Dec 13, 2014
North Vancouver
'm looking to join a solid club. I'd classify myself as a creative player who plays all forward positions. Good defensively (lots of takeaways on my stat logs), and in general feel I can hold my own against almost anybody in the game.

Gamertag B08AGAN0OSH.

Hit me up if you are still looking for players.

Iron Mosher

Sep 29, 2017
Id like to join even though I'm east coast. I am usually up really late anyways. I play wings or D, no matter to me. Xbox name is Iron Mosher.

Oh yeah, and Im freaking awesome.

Last edited:

ForsbergMoDo21

Feb 19, 2008
Rochester NY
I would like to get into some club games. Prefer left wing but I'm finding D less frustrating with the new skill stick this year. Really just want to play some games with people who pass and cycle and make some fun hockey plays.

Xbox one tag is also forsbergmodo21.

FlyChicaga

Jan 12, 2006
Chicago
I'm a puck moving defenseman, pretty much play D 75% of the time. I can play C or LW as well (I'm not a good RW at all, FYI, just never really play that position). On F I typically only play Playmaker, since I like setting up plays. Gamertag is "Maligator175."

jorbjorb

hello.
Dec 28, 2010
Hello I'm an elite LW. Gamertag: JORBJORB.

Been playing this game since the beginning and currently avg 2.5 ppg this year.

thanks,

Jorb.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->