Norris Finalists: Doughty, Hedman, Subban

RickP

Mar 14, 2017
I think Doughty takes it, but these three guys were the logical choices in my opinion.

Yeah it's good to see Carlson or Klingberg aren't in the 3 finalists. They're awesome Dmen, but I just think they're not at the same level in their overall game, and getting a few more secondary assists shouldn't make a difference when voting for the Norris. I think the voters picked the right candidates.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
1) Doughty
2) Hedman
3 Subban

is how the voting will go, or should at least. The numbers and fancy shit between Hedman and doughty are so close but Doughty has done it over much much more minutes of icetime. It should go to him. When it's that close give it to the guy who did longer period of time.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
I never actually understood the voting process for this. So the voters have already voted and the winner is already known to the league but they won't release until June at the awards show?

RickP

Mar 14, 2017
I never actually understood the voting process for this. So the voters have already voted and the winner is already known to the league but they won't release until June at the awards show?

Yeah that's it. They voted after the season ended, but before the playoffs started. They already know who won, but they're keeping it secret until June.

Reactions: LiasAndersson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad