Not open for further replies.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Ca_OQu2VAAAmeNY.png

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Wait what ? Why did Vancouver just pay a 5th round pick for a guy who isn't even in the league anymore and didn't do much good when he was here ?

Last edited:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Maybe i'm overvalueing a 5th rounder ( well i'm a Stars fan so of course i do ) but why not a 7th or a conditional pick ? I sincerely doubt Larsens right were a hot commodity . He wasn't going to re-sign with Edmonton anyway .

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Maybe i'm overvalueing a 5th rounder ( well i'm a Stars fan so of course i do ) but why not a 7th or a conditional pick ? I sincerely doubt Larsens right were a hot commodity . He wasn't going to re-sign with Edmonton anyway .

Protip: scrutiny of Benning moves is a leading cause of dangerous breaks with reality and typhus.

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
Between former Medicine Hat Tigers and now former Texas Stars, Vancouver has acquire a lot of Willie Desjardins' former players. Then you add the worst GM in hockey negotiating on Willie D's behalf; nice opportunity to get good prices on some of his former pupils. Oleksiak, Nemeth, Eakin, maybe a couple others that we wouldn't mind losing.

Benning will get fired eventually, would be nice if Nill could rob him blind before that happens.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Between former Medicine Hat Tigers and now former Texas Stars, Vancouver has acquire a lot of Willie Desjardins' former players. Then you add the worst GM in hockey negotiating on Willie D's behalf; nice opportunity to get good prices on some of his former pupils. Oleksiak, Nemeth, Eakin, maybe a couple others that we wouldn't mind losing.

Benning will get fired eventually, would be nice if Nill could rob him blind before that happens.

Sedins and Edler for Oleksiak, Jokipakka, Eakin, McKenzie, and a 2nd.

They get replacements for each of them, another defender, and a pick.

Don't see why they'd turn it down.

Benn - Spezza - Seguin
Sedin - Sedin - Sharp
Nichushkin - Janmark - Hemsky
Roussel - Faksa - Eaves
Sceviour, Fiddler

Edler - Klingberg
Goligoski - Demers
Oduya - Nemeth
Jokipakka

Niemi
Lehtonen

B2B Cup Winners for sure.

**** the salary cap.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Stars completely cut ties with Glennie right ? If not maybe get a late pick from Vancouver for his worthless ass ...

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
Sedins and Edler for Oleksiak, Jokipakka, Eakin, McKenzie, and a 2nd.

They get replacements for each of them, another defender, and a pick.

Don't see why they'd turn it down.

Benn - Spezza - Seguin
Sedin - Sedin - Sharp
Nichushkin - Janmark - Hemsky
Roussel - Faksa - Eaves
Sceviour, Fiddler

Edler - Klingberg
Goligoski - Demers
Oduya - Nemeth
Jokipakka

Niemi
Lehtonen

B2B Cup Winners for sure.

**** the salary cap.

:laugh:

I like it, give em Curt Fraser if they demand more. Between Willie and hiring Gulutzan as his assistant, they like our coaches after all.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Dallas is Detroit/Chicago South. They're close enough to be the same city.

Vancouver is Dallas Pacific Northwest.

Those three cities make a triangle.

Triangle = illuminati

illuminati confirmed

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Holy ****, Keith slashed Coyle across the face intentionally. Suspended indefinitiely as of now.

He needs to miss a significant amount of playoff time for that.

Loui21Eriksson

Jul 17, 2013
Germany
Keith declined the in-person hearing and had a phone hearing at 4PM EST today. Still no news on the outcome of it.

Can't be a smart move by Keith though.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Keith declined the in-person hearing and had a phone hearing at 4PM EST today. Still no news on the outcome of it.

Can't be a smart move by Keith though.

It doesn't matter if he was there or on the phone, the move that wasn't smart was slashing Coyle in the face.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Probably knows there's no defending what he did even if we was to make his case in person ( or try to ). Would just be a waste of time.

Edit: It's 6 games. Should have been some more to send a clearer message but that wasn't going to happen with Keith beeing a Hawk and a premier player.

Last edited:

Hockey Dad

Jan 27, 2016
Texas
6 games is a joke. He is a repeat offender. Roussell can get boarded and not get a call allegedly because he is a repeat offender. The NHL showed it bias once again.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Kane with a hat-trick and an assist, hits 100 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad