Non-Sharks Bay Area Sports Thread XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Sherman's coming off an achilles injury which is worse than a torn acl. He's gonna have to rely on his smarts because I don't think he's getting his speed back. Maybe he can mentor the younger cornerbacks because I don't think he'll be the same player.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
At least his contract is heavily laden with incentives, so it's not like they're giving ~$15 million right out of the gate to damaged goods

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Lucroy is a pretty good pickup for the A's. They're still far away from being a playoff team again but this is a good step in the right direction.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Lucroy is a pretty good pickup for the A's. They're still far away from being a playoff team again but this is a good step in the right direction.
If they got even middle of the pack starting pitching they'd be a playoff team. They can hit with anyone and tbe bullpen ain't bad.

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
The Warriors move into a new arena in SF in 2019.

What I'd like to see happen to the arena in Oakland is UC Berkeley purchase or lease it and renovate it for use as a more intimate arena for an NCAA ice hockey program.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Some big injuries in the Bay Area. Thornton, Curry, Durant, Thompson, Bumgarner. Couture is now hurt. Better put Jimmy G in bubble wrap.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
For S and Giggles, anyone have the odds for the Giants to win the World Series? Last time I bet on them to win the WS, they did and I won a nice amount of moolah! for such a small bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->