GDT: Non-Panthers NFL Discussion (2017 and beyond)

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
I try to build a deep roster of basically solid guys, rather than looking for studs, so I never get to brag about anyone blowing up in a given week. For instance, in both of my non-HF leagues (ESPN non-PPR), I'm currently in the upper 90s with one guy left to play. That should put me somewhere around 105 after the MNF games, yet I don't have a single guy who went for 20 points on either team. More often than not, it seems to work out that way.

P.S. Please don't check my HF score. It did not work out that way this week.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Always hard to compare across leagues, particularly with custom scoring. This is our 9th year, so we've made some tweaks over the years. It's a half PPR league, and I'd say average score is ~90 each week. I put up 140 this week thanks to Stafford, Tyreek Hill, Shady, and LAR. I tend to draft as high end as possible, one or two 8-10 pt/wk plugs, then boom or bust to fill my bench. I never draft a DST and do matchup pickups.

But uhh... back on topic... Yeah... the Bears, almost pulled one out there.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
IMO they helped their brand a good bit last night...

That was a wildly entertaining game and I kinda like Goff. Doesn't seem to know how to stand in the pocket yet, but the kid can sling the ball, and has the weapons to show for it now.

Everything about that game said it would be a 17-7 snoozefest, turned out to be the most entertaining game of the year so far.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Hilariously, the attendance record shows attendance at that game as 100%.

I have no doubt that they've sold near 100% of their tickets to a bunch of dude bro sales guys at silly valley companies, and no way those guys are gonna drag prospects down 101 on any day ending in Y to watch that dog **** franchise. Might as well just punch your sales prospect in the face.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Holy ****, the Santa Clara 49ers are a mess. There were more people at the Chargers game.

Seems like that stadium has been nothing but a bust. From the location, to the design (more fans sit facing the sun as it blinds them than not), to it not being 'fan-friendly' whatever that means. Oh well, in 25 years it will be obsolete anyways and it will be time for a new one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad