Non-Hockey Sports Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Looks projected to me... blow up the pic and you can see the green light in a cricle around the eye and around the spot on the ball as well... I'm guessing the eye and that spot on the ball both have a reflective coating of paint that makes it light up brighter when the light is projected down from the scoreboard above.

Seems more cost effective and logical to do it in that manner as well.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Yeah, that was a little bit late, but not dirty or anything. Probably should have been flagged, but I would have been angry if it was at the same time. :laugh: Hope he's alright.

Edit: Pereira calls it clean.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
That sucks. Pack are piling up the injuries today. Vikes lose Barr to a concussion, along with missing QB1, RB1, WR1.

There's also a report that Bradford's injury is potentially career-threatening. Glazer says he doesn't think it will be, but there is legitimate worry and cause for concern at this point.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...e-close-sam-bradfords-knee-injury-is-serious/
I've honestly been kind of expecting to hear news like this, unfortunately. It's been such a weird and vague injury.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
It's been some time last wathced football game. Kind of just checked what's going on and spotted this one. Crazy amonut of injuries..

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I don’t think I can watch a single one of my sports teams without a key injury or multiple.

Badger hockey - JD Greenway is out for some odd reason
Bucks - Jabari Parker is out for at least half of this season
Packers - Rodgers, O-Line, defense (not gonna list everyone caused it would be a long list)
Wild - you all know

Just gonna be one of those years I guess.

puckMAN

Dec 28, 2004
North St Paul
I don’t think I can watch a single one of my sports teams without a key injury or multiple.

Packers - Rodgers, O-Line, defense (not gonna list everyone caused it would be a long list)
Wild - you all know

Try being a fan of all minnesota teams....it's been a 1/4 century of that s#!t.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

Wild - you all know

Don't watch a Badgers Football game! They have a shot at a top-4 spot in the college Playoffs.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Don't watch a Badgers Football game! They have a shot at a top-4 spot in the college Playoffs.

No, please, watch a Badgers football game! :sarcasm:

Realistically, I care very little about college football and would love to see Wisconsin get in over one of the usual suspects.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
No, please, watch a Badgers football game! :sarcasm:

Realistically, I care very little about college football and would love to see Wisconsin get in over one of the usual suspects.

The B1G West is so bad overall UW has 2 a game lead over everyone else, and it's 3 games into the conference schedule. U-Michigan is the only ranked team on their schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->