Non-Hockey Sports Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
McKinnon has terrible vision, he runs right into blockers.

Was thinking it last week and right there on the kick return instead of going to the obvious hole on the right he ran right into the guy being blocked on the left.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
McKinnon has terrible vision, he runs right into blockers.

Was thinking it last week and right there on the kick return instead of going to the obvious hole on the right he ran right into the guy being blocked on the left.

Speak of the devil....

Totally agree though.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Nice to get this win after it became clear that Bradford wasn't ready. We basically spotted the Bears a half of no offense and left our defense out there forever.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
AP is on the move. Traded to Arizona for a conditional pick.

I always thought that New Orleans was an odd choice for him because they already had Ingram and had drafted Kamara.

He'll be given every opportunity to be RB1 in AZ while Johnson's on the shelf, but who knows how much he's got left in the tank.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
US eliminated from the World Cup.
1st time since 1986.
Fox Sports execs are shitting themselves.

Edwin Cheung

Oct 11, 2017
Not sure where to post this, but I have a pair of tickets for the Vikings game vs Baltimore in sec 321 row 19 for sale for $65 USD each. PM me if interested, can transfer via Ticketmaster.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Best photo I found of the new Target Center court/interior.

0yT9yCE.jpg

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Sounds like no Diggs this weekend and GB is getting back their O-line. If we can pull this off, it'll be miraculous. But, Elite defense can win games.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Wolves court apparently lights up.
Person at the scrimmage tonight said its lit up from under the court, not projected onto the court. (i'm skeptical, wonder if it would be allowed during a game)

VZ59wyk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad