Injury Report: Noel Acciari: Day-to-Day

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I want to believe coach Q but Acc isn’t out for something minor.... (or does this mean that we actually have depth and they take care of problems and don’t let them linger during regular season?)
Given what we’ve seen with Verhaege I’d argue yes: players Could play through injuries and did when injured but sat when reinforcements came (Goose for Verh; Bennett+Wallmark for Cookie)

Last season Acciari often had practice days off. I’m guessing with compact schedule there have been days in between games that he could taken off.

It also helps us evaluate which of Luo, Wallmark, Juho we pair with Acciari. I don’t see Q going with less than 5C in games now.

Reactions: Cold Cat

Marco 85

Jan 13, 2021
Given what we’ve seen with Verhaege I’d argue yes: players Could play through injuries and did when injured but sat when reinforcements came (Goose for Verh; Bennett+Wallmark for Cookie)

Last season Acciari often had practice days off. I’m guessing with compact schedule there have been days in between games that he could taken off.

It also helps us evaluate which of Luo, Wallmark, Juho we pair with Acciari. I don’t see Q going with less than 5C in games now.
Great point about Q going with 5C in games.

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
I want to believe coach Q but Acc isn’t out for something minor.... (or does this mean that we actually have depth and they take care of problems and don’t let them linger during regular season?)

It has more to do with the fact than we've known for a few weeks now that our chances to make the playoffs are 99% and are 100% since yesterday.

So we have the luxury to rest some guys and/or not rush them back after an injurie. We're not used to it, but that's what top teams do.

Of course we'll need players like Barkov and Huberdeau to be at the top of their game to win in the PO. But players like Gudas, Horny and Acciari are going to be very important too. We'll need them to be at 100%.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad