Speculation: Noah Hanifin available? - What do the Jets offer up?!

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
Would likely require one of Laine, Scheifele and Ehlers and there's no way any of them (Ehlers) would go unless Carolina adds big time.
So what do they add?
I wouldn't give up Ehlers

Luck of Duck

Jan 20, 2013
Chase de Leo + Conditional 6th 2018 that can change to 4th if Jets make playoffs and Hanafin plays more that 50% of regular season and has +/- above 0.

You want something better, scratch Hanafin add Bean ;)

EDIT: That is a salesman "I dont want him" In case somebody is wondering.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
We do not make good trading partners for Hanifin IMO. Other teams will need him more and will take the risk and pay a greater price.

Puck Hawerchuck

Jan 8, 2014
St Vital
No. No he would not.

IMO Buff needs a defensive Defenceman in the style of what Methot provides Karlsson. A true safety blanket that can maul in front of the net and keep Buff off the penalty kill. It may still take Stanley another year or two to be ready.

Thoughts?

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
Buff, Roslovic 1st, 3rd and 4th(maybe even a 5th and 6th) round pick for Hannifin and Carolinas Pick(suppose Winnipeg doesn't win the lottery). Then we pick up Liljegren or Glass.

JBM

Feb 1, 2017
Canada
Buff, Roslovic 1st, 3rd and 4th(maybe even a 5th and 6th) round pick for Hannifin and Carolinas Pick(suppose Winnipeg doesn't win the lottery). Then we pick up Liljegren or Glass.

You can't be serious...

Buff alone is worth Hanifan and their 1st.
Maybe be add a 2nd or 3rd but still..

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
How about our 2019 3rd round pick, Czuczman for a replacement (don't look at his contract situation), a conditional Logan Stanley (the condition being that if he ever becomes a NHLer, he must be transferred back to Winnipeg) and Pavelec's UFA rights, which would give Carolina a three-headed monster in the crease?

OK, if Connor doesn't cut it, then we are probably not going to get him. Ehlers is way too good to give up for just Hanifin, and as mentioned earlier, there are teams who value defensive help more with better (= more suitable) assets to trade for it. Then again, if they are willing to settle for a prospect, then I'm offering them Connor and some pluses all week long.

StatisticsAddict99

Feb 24, 2017
IMO Buff needs a defensive Defenceman in the style of what Methot provides Karlsson. A true safety blanket that can maul in front of the net and keep Buff off the penalty kill. It may still take Stanley another year or two to be ready.

Thoughts?

Valimaki might fit the bill but I'm unaware how ready he is, apparently he's the most NHL ready defender in the draft, but I'm not sure that's saying to much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad