No GDT? CHI @ COL, Thursday 10/19, 2130 CDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOne

Jun 15, 2023

Networks: ESPN, SNP, SNW, SN1, TVAS

No lines posted yet to my knowledge, but I don't have Twitter or any SM.

Let's talk about what the Avs got, if the Hawks can take a W from them, and how they'd do it!

Mods, please feel free to delete if I'm jumping the gun. Just not seeing a GDT and I'm sure others are as anxious as I am to discuss when the levees break on Bedard lighting up the league.

Last edited:
Reactions: d rake

TheOne

Jun 15, 2023
So the Avs forum has a GDT where a lot of users are posting their hopes and dreams about Bedard getting hit so hard he gets injured. Kinda weird aspirations against a kid that hasn't played a single game against their team, if you ask me...

Also, did anyone see the newest "every shift" video on YT? I thought it was interesting they included a clip of Bedard talking to Derek King about his performance, and Bedard remarked that what he's been trying hasn't been working for him so far. I know he's a super competitive kid and seems to have a good head on his shoulders, I just hope he's not starting to get overly frustrated to the point he starts gripping his stick and fighting the puck. I think the goals will come, and once they do he'll have a helluva rookie season!

• Wow
Reactions: Muffinalt and Crow

TheOne

Jun 15, 2023
Well that’s pretty disgusting if true.
Not gonna link it because I'm not sure if that'd be frowned upon, but take a gander for yourself. It's true, and it's not just one individual making the posts unfortunately.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Nobody said they hope for injury, lol, just that they want to see him get "lit up" which is a legal hockey play. Let's not start any fanbase wars here...

Reactions: jls24

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
Well it's really not. Some people said they hope someone hits him as a welcome. Anyway, nice to have some extra interest in this matchup again.
That’s why I said if true. Didn’t think that was necessarily the case, but I’m juggling work and reading this board, so didn’t have time to go check myself.

And hopefully it’s a good tilt.

Reactions: jls24

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012

Networks: ESPN, SNP, SNW, SN1, TVAS

No lines posted yet to my knowledge, but I don't have Twitter or any SM.

Let's talk about what the Avs got, if the Hawks can take a W from them, and how they'd do it!

Mods, please feel free to delete if I'm jumping the gun. Just not seeing a GDT and I'm sure others are as anxious as I am to discuss when the levees break on Bedard lighting up the league.

There's an actual thread for the GT sign-ups right at the top.

Gotta give guys a chance to post (still very early before puck drop).

Oh and spreading misinformation about fanbases and what they didn't say is not cool either, c'mon man do better.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
That’s why I said if true. Didn’t think that was necessarily the case, but I’m juggling work and reading this board, so didn’t have time to go check myself.

Yeah, no, I know.

It's really too bad the Avs and Hawks probably won't be really good at the same time again. Seems to be the trend.

Anyway, have a good night.

TheOne

Jun 15, 2023
I didn't really see anyone say they hope he gets injured. Either way, doesn't matter. They can say what they want.

Well it's really not. Some people said they hope someone hits him as a welcome. Anyway, nice to have some extra interest in this matchup again.

Nobody said they hope for injury, lol, just that they want to see him get "lit up" which is a legal hockey play. Let's not start any fanbase wars here...

There's an actual thread for the GT sign-ups right at the top.

Gotta give guys a chance to post (still very early before puck drop).

Oh and spreading misinformation about fanbases and what they didn't say is not cool either, c'mon man do better.
Yeah I'll take the L on this one. I was previously lurking on TOR's forum reading their GDT against FLA, and there was a lot of posting about wishing Reeves getting revenge against Bennet for what he did to Knies last PO, and I guess I carried that distaste forward and projected it in my interpretation of COL's GDT hoping Bedard gets "lit up" and "wishing him ill". That's on me. Not trying to start a flame war. That's why I mostly lurk on other teams forums or only post innocuous comments, not trying to stir any pots. My bad, everyone.

Hoping it'll be a good clean game and nobody gets hurt, and that Bedard gets himself a hat trick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad