NJPW G1 32

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Finlay, really?

I haven't seen much New Japan the past couple years but that seems like it would be a shocking choice.

Tonga seems out of place here. Is he getting a singles push?

They've made Finlay look strong in the G1, probably to build a US title feud with Ospreay or Juice.

As for Tonga...they had him beat Okada in the G1 last year. Then he turned face when he was kicked out of BC and it seems the push got stronger and he is a major face right now. Don't think he wins the G1, but they're definitely setting up him vs. White in a title match some time between now an WK, he has to defend the title against someone before then. Plus Loa is injured right now.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Ive been working alot lately and lost track of whats going on. I wanted White or Ospreay to win anyways.

Idk why NJPW is pushing Jonah aka Bronson Reed

They've made Finlay look strong in the G1, probably to build a US title feud with Ospreay or Juice.

As for Tonga...they had him beat Okada in the G1 last year. Then he turned face when he was kicked out of BC and it seems the push got stronger and he is a major face right now. Don't think he wins the G1, but they're definitely setting up him vs. White in a title match some time between now an WK, he has to defend the title against someone before then. Plus Loa is injured right now.

Juice vs. Finlay would be good for US belt and set up Ospreay vs White Feud which they were buildin

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Jonah’s debut in impact was awesome, I’m glad they gave him a high profile win even if he didn’t win the thing outright

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Jonah’s debut in impact was awesome, I’m glad they gave him a high profile win even if he didn’t win the thing outright

Eh he does nothing for me but Im also not a fan of big dudes. Did enjoy the 6 man tag of him bad dude tito and someone else vs Finlay Juice and Brody King

Reactions: CDJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad