Speculation: NJD Offseason Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychoil

Mar 10, 2011
guys please help me with this one.......Is this more fair than we think? How good is larsson?

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
At first I absolutely hated this. The more I think about it the more I am ok with it. Hall right now is a top 5 winger. Larsson is someone we've all come to appreciate but you've got to give to get. Look at it like this, who got the better player? We did. That's what's making me feel ok.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
guys please help me with this one.......Is this more fair than we think? How good is larsson?

Oilers fans won't ever be happy with the return simply because Larsson hasn't been a big point producer

but Larsson is a great defensive DMan and played on our top pair this year. his growth has been awesome.

of course it sucks to lose Hall, but you will like Larsson, I promise

Group Chat Legend*

This is an awful deal. Awful awful.

Now Shero has to HOPE he can get a top pair dman for FREE otherwise we just lost his trade.

Now we have to give up a TON of assets for a guy like Shattenkirk.

This is an absolute **** show. Im this close to cancelling season tickets.

Jun 18, 2011
New Jersey
I hate this deal only because Larsson is the man. Hall will bring offense and will entice more free agents to New Jersey. Both teams benefit greatly in this deal. A line of Henrique, Palmieri, and Hall will be filthy.

So long Larsson, you were a bright spot in dark times for this organization.

Jun 18, 2011
New Jersey
This is an awful deal. Awful awful.

Now Shero has to HOPE he can get a top pair dman for FREE otherwise we just lost his trade.

Now we have to give up a TON of assets for a guy like Shattenkirk.

This is an absolute **** show. Im this close to cancelling season tickets.

We'll actually have an exciting offense so I'd hold off on cancelling those tickets. If we give up assets for Shattenkirk there better well be a multi-year extension in place.

Group Chat Legend*

We'll actually have an exciting offense so I'd hold off on cancelling those tickets. If we give up assets for Shattenkirk there better well be a multi-year extension in place.

Obviously he will be extended but how muchc will that cost?!

We just gave up one of the most prized assets in the league (top pair dman) for a winger.

Im beyond mad.

If this off season doesnt produce Stamkos and Shattenkirk now ill be done. That is the only way this at all pleases me.

You DO NOT TRADE DEFENSEMAN FOR WINGERS.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Obviously he will be extended but how muchc will that cost?!

We just gave up one of the most prized assets in the league (top pair dman) for a winger.

Im beyond mad.

If this off season doesnt produce Stamkos and Shattenkirk now ill be done. That is the only way this at all pleases me.

You DO NOT TRADE DEFENSEMAN FOR WINGERS.

That's a ridiculous talking point, stop it. So if you could deal Larsson for prime Jagr, you say no? Cmon bud. I'm torn because I love Larsson, but purely from a value perspective we won, big time.

hockeyr5

Mar 8, 2009
Hall-Henrique-???

We need a good playmaking winger. Preferably whose name start with H.

How about or D now though.

Greene-Severson
Merrill-Moore
Shlemko-Santino

Ehhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad