Galchenyuk - Drouin - Shaw
Hudon - Plekanec - Gallagher
Deslauriers - Froese/de la Rose - Carr

Alzner - Petry
Benn - Weber
Morrow - Schlemko/Jerabek

Price

Last game:

My thoughts: The Devils used to be pretty dull to watch but they've gotten more exciting over the past couple seasons. Expecting the NJD to be pretty motivated since they are holding down the last playoff spot in the Metro. Despite the 'shop, Palmieri isn't expected to play, nor are Hall and Johansson.

I EXPECT the Habs to be motivated as well; fighting for a playoff spot, coming off a long rest where they're on a 3-game skid. What Habs decide to show up I guess depends again on Price and whether or not he starts and finishes strong. That said, NJD are hurting so this would be the time to play them.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
I like your GDT poster !!!

I am seeing another loss for the habs tonight. It just seems moral is so low that if they devils come out and pot one early, they will just mentally check out for the xmas break.

I am sercretly hoping we get creamed by ottawa at the outdoor classic so the habs are further embarassed to the point Molson/MB make change.

The primary change I'd like is max to be shopped and Marc to be fired.

With that said, I won't be super upset if the habs end up winning !!

GHG??? :scared:

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
Pacioretty - Danault - Byron
Galchenyuk - Drouin - Shaw
Hudon - Plekanec - Gallagher
Deslauriers - Froese/de la Rose - Carr

Danault - 1st line?
Byron - 1st line? and out of position (LW)
Galchenyuk - out of position (C)
Drouin - 2nd line? and out of position (LW)
Gallagher - 3rd line?
Carr - out of position (LW)

There's no plan.

This line-up boggles the mind. .... come to think of it, it actually looks like it was put together using Boggle, the game.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
I like your GDT poster !!!

I am seeing another loss for the habs tonight. It just seems moral is so low that if they devils come out and pot one early, they will just mentally check out for the xmas break.

I am sercretly hoping we get creamed by ottawa at the outdoor classic so the habs are further embarassed to the point Molson/MB make change.

The primary change I'd like is max to be shopped and Marc to be fired.

With that said, I won't be super upset if the habs end up winning !!

GHG??? :scared:

f*** you mean secretly? All you do is talk about how you want the Habs to lose not so secret :laugh:

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I expect the Habs to lose which usually means they are going to win...Can't wait to hear the planning of the parade once we do so...

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I traveled up for the game on Saturday against Edmonton and I still have a bitter taste in my mouth after the piss poor effort I witnessed.

Saying that, I kind of expect a win tonight.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Danault - 1st line?
Byron - 1st line? and out of position (LW)
Galchenyuk - out of position (C)
Drouin - 2nd line? and out of position (LW)
Gallagher - 3rd line?
Carr - out of position (LW)

There's no plan.

This line-up boggles the mind. .... come to think of it, it actually looks like it was put together using Boggle, the game.

This is a ridiculous assessment. The order of the lines listed isn't what will be seen on the ice, so the point is moot. You know that Plekanec will play like a 1st line C against the other team's best lines, for starters. The minutes, beyond that, will likely be handed out based on who is producing or not....

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Habs will get embarrassed tonight again. NJD will skate circles around them.

Could it be that Julien is worse than the idiot Therrien?

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
This is a ridiculous assessment. The order of the lines listed isn't what will be seen on the ice, so the point is moot. You know that Plekanec will play like a 1st line C against the other team's best lines, for starters. The minutes, beyond that, will likely be handed out based on who is producing or not....

Half of the wingers are playing out of their natural positions.

The 2 minute-eating centermen are 3rd line players (Pleks, Danault).

The top scoring winger isn't playing with the most talented "centerman".

There's no pecking order in this lineup. If you're happy with that then good for you, but really, you should look at other teams in the league to see how a line-up should be constructed.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Habs will get embarrassed tonight again. NJD will skate circles around them.

Could it be that Julien is worse than the idiot Therrien?

I wouldn't say Julien is worse than Therrien but rather the team he's gotten is worse than the teams Therrien's gotten. It's a fundamentally flawed team that was built on the hope it would over perform to put the team in a playoff position by trade deadline in the hopes of good rental players becoming avaliable. That's on Bergevin in my books.

Reactions: BLONG7 and Tyson

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Yeah? We're icing Benn on the first pairing and Alzner on the second. That beats any kind of negativity around your team. :skeptic:

Yeah that's rough haha. If they can contain Hischier and Bratt you should be alright... Hey maybe it'll be a fun game anyway.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Remember boys, it's participation that matters. We can focus on wins at a later time.

habsterr

Jan 5, 2014
Edmonton
Yeah that's rough haha. If they can contain Hischier and Bratt you should be alright... Hey maybe it'll be a fun game anyway.

A weak offense and terrible defense; I'm surprised we don't lose more games. Speed will kill our slow over the hill d men.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Perhaps they break this barrier tonight ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad