Nittymaki **** out Team Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowetide

Feb 27, 2002
Yes. Geez, I never thought of this but maybe Americans don't use that word in the same context as Canadians.

It's the same as a shutout only the goalie also usually spends several minutes during the game pretending he's Jeff Bagwell.

It's a taunt.

Honestly, I'm surprised this hasn't ever come up.

Michael Morbid

Jun 11, 2004
PBC
Lowetide said:
Yes. Geez, I never thought of this but maybe Americans don't use that word in the same context as Canadians.

It's the same as a shutout only the goalie also usually spends several minutes during the game pretending he's Jeff Bagwell.

It's a taunt.

Wait so Canadians use the call shutouts **** outs?

NitroF

Feb 6, 2006
I think they meant that Canadian players all looked like piece of **** because of Niitynmaki's performance... :shakehead

Khelvan

Apr 5, 2002
Oakland, CA
Using simple deductive logic we can assume that it was a typo. What four-letter swear word would be formed by changing one letter in the word "shut?"

Not too hard to figure out.

Michael Morbid

Jun 11, 2004
PBC
Khelvan said:
Using simple deductive logic we can assume that it was a typo. What four-letter swear word would be formed by changing one letter in the word "shut?"

Not too hard to figure out.
I think everyone knows they meant shutout, it's just a funny typo.

Nemchinov13

Oct 19, 2002
Gravesend
Visit site
Lowetide said:

It's a taunt.

What? Who is Jeff Bagwell? Is that Reuters article a joke? Is the beat writer angry at team Canada? I don't believe "*****" falls under subjugation rules of the word "shut." In fact, the word "shut" is the past tense of the word "shoot." Right? Or is that what Canadians call a "shut out" - "***** out?"

Lowetide

Feb 27, 2002
Nemchinov13 said:
What? Who is Jeff Bagwell? Is that Reuters article a joke? Is the beat writer angry at team Canada? I don't believe "*****" falls under subjugation rules of the word "shut." In fact, the word "shut" is the past tense of the word "shoot." Right? Or is that what Canadians call a "shut out" - "***** out?"

I was joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad