Nikolai Kulemin and Anton Stralman

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
i'm guessing you watched swe-rus today to. i was thinking about posting a thread about kulemin myself. i watched kulemin for the first time today. well i also watched him in the wc, but then i didn't now who he was. i must say kulemin impressed me a lot very nice speed, stickhandling and deking. he's penalty shot goal was nice. the one out of the three he scored on. he also looked tough out there. not afraid to go in to the corners. i think he has a very good chanse of making it to the nhl when he comes over. will probably be a top 6 forward if he reaches he's potentia.

stralman i have seen many times. when he plays in the SEL he looks pretty good, but with the national team it looks like he has difficultys with the high speed, but give him a feaw years. i will say he's potantial is 5-6 d-man. maybe more if he develops he's offensive game.

mooseOAK*

stralman i have seen many times. when he plays in the SEL he looks pretty good, but with the national team it looks like he has difficultys with the high speed, but give him a feaw years. i will say he's potantial is 5-6 d-man. maybe more if he develops he's offensive game.
He got a goal and an assist today, a step in the right direction.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
He got a goal and an assist today, a step in the right direction.

thats true. if he can keep it up, that would be great. but he only had 6 points last season in the SEL. i'm not convinced yet. i wanna see more before i count him as a future nhl player. i think he will make it one day, but he won't be a top pairing guy.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
that came out a bit wrong. i'm not convinced for now, but i believe he has nhl potential.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->