Player Discussion: Nikita Kucherov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
I'm not informed of that. What is that belt and what is he going to do w/ it?? he's flying to the moon?:propeller
Lol, just a silly joke. Like WrestleMania. There a second battle going on between our Russians and their Russians for bragging rights. Kuch had a better game than Ovechkin last night, so he's the champ until he has to defend his title at RussiaMania IV on Thursday.

Reactions: LonLon Lei

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
Kucherov has one goal in six games this series. He had one goal in five games against Boston. Maybe he’s playing with an injury but if not this is a very disappointing postseason for him.

waterboy65

Jul 7, 2017
Ever since that big hit that Kuch gave out early in the Bruins series he has refrained from hitting anyone. Maybe there is an injury there because he certainly has not been physical and generally looked to avoid contact.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
He was pretty bad last night, but it's kind of the realm of bad he resides in. Timing was a bit off, shot was a bit off, passes were a bit off. I didn't notice anything that screamed a bigger issue.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Weren't some of you guys hoping Kuch would slow down, not win the Ross/Hart so we could sign him to a cheaper contract? I guess him slowing down in the playoffs helps too right?

Relative to his contract he's pulled his weight and more this playoffs and even this series, I'm not disappointed in Kucherov right now because the only reason this team is competitive this season is because he signed his bridge deal for so low.

Where is Killorn? 4.45m for 1 point this series? Johnson at 5M for 3 assists and looking pedestrian? Heck even JT Miller isn't even earning his 2.75m caphit right now, tons of fat to be trimmed before any blame falls our 100 point forward on a sweetheart deal. If he's earning 9m~ and playing like this it's a different issue.

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Man I really want him to win the Cup first before earning the contract. Am I the only one who believes some players may even give up his big contract for the Cup? Even if you are on a good team, the Cup is not guaranteed at all. I want him to take this chance he's got.
I like him and I just hope he wants the Cup as badly as Vasy.

gg720fla

Dec 14, 2016
Man I really want him to win the Cup first before earning the contract. Am I the only one who believes some players may even give up his big contract for the Cup? Even if you are on a good team, the Cup is not guaranteed at all. I want him to take this chance he's got.
I like him and I just hope he wants the Cup as badly as Vasy.
Man, I sure hope you are right! His play last game I think let him and his teammates down as much as the fans seeing him going thru the motions. We really need him to step up tonight with everything he has.

Reactions: LonLon Lei
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->